Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Stylish or Brutish

jwstriker

Jul 25, 2002
LA
Visit site
Which way would you say your team plays or enjoys the most?
Agressive- blitz
Finesse- work angles and wait patiently
Tombstone- stay in one place and wait for hell to freeze over

i saw an article in PGI about this and wanted some er......... practical advice.

Pinky_81

Team Wikings
Mar 19, 2002
Denmark
I like the Finesse with a touch of Aggressiveness... Working yourself up the field is GREAT!! That is when you have fun...

The Tombstone is actually great for taking out aggressive teams unless they are very good... And then switch over to a blitz in a split-second!! Very fun too, when it works...

Pinky

Rich S

Platinum Member
Jan 17, 2002
Jersey
agressive is good, our team is aggressive, but it is also a down fall, to much movement and aggression give the opposition the angles and they take you out, we know, it happened to us many times

cowface

Team Rampage
Oct 9, 2001
northamptonshire
lol. bit of a ying and a yang with my team,

i like to be very aggresive, but my team is very defensive,:(

the best form of defence is attack:)[some ppl r gonna flame that now, cos it aint always true].

Alex Hicks.

Just your average lunatic
Jul 14, 2001
Loughborough
Visit site
Need to play as a team, if most of your guys play defensive and one plays aggressive then he normally is left unsupported and becomes a Christmas tree. DUPS were classic at that :).

Northy_Delta

stop bitchin start playin
Aug 5, 2002
Harrogate AKA Toytown
Visit site
i personally prefer playing a finesse style of game, though i think its important for teams to be able to play any of the three during a game. An aggressive approach can always be a good starting point but what if you lose 2 people on the break, you might switch to tomestone or finesse style.
:)