The Home Of European Paintball

The 9/11 Conspiracy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamesH

Platinum Member
Mar 14, 2009
birmingham
I have been interested in the 9/11 theory for a long time now and the theory states that the whole horific incident was a inside job. There is a Video on youtube that truly, if you havnt watched it and still believe that the twin towers we're destroyed by terrorist is true, will make you open your eyes into what i think is the truth.

There is just too much information supporting the fact that america killed 1000's of its own people.

For one there is no OFFICIAL evidence AT ALL that any sort of plane hit the pentagon, no eye witnesses or video evidence.

The steel gurders used to hold builings like the Trade centre buildings from collapsing under fires e.t.c can withold up to 2000 Degrees C. theres now way any fire even Jet Aircraft Grade fuel can burn that hot to melt the structure and weaken it enough for the buildiing to collapse. If you count how long the buildings take to hit the floor its prooves, according to the rules of gravity, that the building falls down in around 10 seconds. This mean that the building is falling in COMPLETE free-fall. how is this possible? if the building was hit at the top by the aircraft then how is it possible for the building to fall in free-fall? the most common thought would think that the building would need to fall from the top in like a domino effect? There was several reports of loud bangs coming from the building which sounded like explosives this convices me that the towers we're destroyed by not the plane but another terrorist attack atleast.

Theres alot more info in the Video if you are interested check it out :

Yes it is long but its worth it.

Apparently it is link to the 'New World Order' that was posted here a few weeks ago.

so do you guys think this is a conspiracy or actual terrorist attack?

AsylumDave

Styling THE CLAW 2010
Mar 9, 2009
Read a bit about that theory a while back, think its a load of bull**** to be honest. Unfortunately this is my only input as i don't have time to debate.

dicksin200

veni vidi vici
Feb 2, 2009
sheffield
look at

I have been interested in the 9/11 theory for a long time now and the theory states that the whole horific incident was a inside job. There is a Video on youtube that truly, if you havnt watched it and still believe that the twin towers we're destroyed by terrorist is true, will make you open your eyes into what i think is the truth.

There is just too much information supporting the fact that america killed 1000's of its own people.

For one there is no OFFICIAL evidence AT ALL that any sort of plane hit the pentagon, no eye witnesses or video evidence.

The steel gurders used to hold builings like the Trade centre buildings from collapsing under fires e.t.c can withold up to 2000 Degrees C. theres now way any fire even Jet Aircraft Grade fuel can burn that hot to melt the structure and weaken it enough for the buildiing to collapse. If you count how long the buildings take to hit the floor its prooves, according to the rules of gravity, that the building falls down in around 10 seconds. This mean that the building is falling in COMPLETE free-fall. how is this possible? if the building was hit at the top by the aircraft then how is it possible for the building to fall in free-fall? the most common thought would think that the building would need to fall from the top in like a domino effect? There was several reports of loud bangs coming from the building which sounded like explosives this convices me that the towers we're destroyed by not the plane but another terrorist attack atleast.

Theres alot more info in the Video if you are interested check it out :

Yes it is long but its worth it.

Apparently it is link to the 'New World Order' that was posted here a few weeks ago.

so do you guys think this is a conspiracy or actual terrorist attack?

first who has made the film you are watching and which version because there are so many..and second why would any country start the down fall of there own market ....also just one little thing if you was going to kill thousands of people would you leave a trail of supposed evidence so that you got found out...if you were to belive what is in the film,then you would think it was planned by children.......

Dskize

I Would
Dec 6, 2004
Duntryin
I have a mate who firmly believes 9/11 was a conspiracy ..which one and why he's yet to decide,I'm personally not convinced this is worthy of Brain Box but I'll let the final decision lie with Allah...or Buddha..or Robbo...

....17 raisins to the first man that gets that joke...

Status
Not open for further replies.