Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

The Blue Pill or The Red Pill?

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Oh commmmmme on Missy ..... since when has a smelly chick had any effect whatsoever on whether you end up tubing her .... and far be it from me to remind you of certain proclivities you like to indulge in [The Pittsburgh Porking I like to remember it as] where the poor mite had any potential problems she might have had with constipation eradicated in one night ...... and any idea that an odour could put you off is insane .. in fact, I'd go so far as to say smelly birds are like an aphrodisiac for you ..... I can still see her little face now the following morning where she looked like she'd seen a ghost .... her world had come crashing in .. much like the sides of her colon after your withdrawal from proceedings no doubt ... :rolleyes:

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Eeeeeek please no, the shame of it all, the shame of being banned from one's own site would be too mcuh to bear .. and then on my return [if allowed] finding abbot and fat phuk ollie reinstated as plat lifetime members ..... Nooooo ..... puuurllleeeese :(

Missy-Q

300lb of Chocolate Love
Jul 31, 2007
Harlem, NY
Oh commmmmme on Missy ..... since when has a smelly chick had any effect whatsoever on whether you end up tubing her .... and far be it from me to remind you of certain proclivities you like to indulge in [The Pittsburgh Porking I like to remember it as] where the poor mite had any potential problems she might have had with constipation eradicated in one night ...... and any idea that an odour could put you off is insane .. in fact, I'd go so far as to say smelly birds are like an aphrodisiac for you ..... I can still see her little face now the following morning where she looked like she'd seen a ghost .... her world had come crashing in .. much like the sides of her colon after your withdrawal from proceedings no doubt ... :rolleyes:
Even so, I choose to roll with the plastic-clad shades-toting Trinity, not the unwashed ghetto-Trinity. She will look haggard enough once I'm done with her, I need her to start off nice & shiny...

no-infernomark

I think therefore I am.
Sep 19, 2005
Kettering
interesting question, a member of the god squad where i work once told me the matrix is a religious film, its a metaphor for the bible, you take the pill and understand enlightenment and realise the truth. however, epistemology(theory of knowledge for you idiots) is a very real thing in this film. in reality how much do we actually know? how much do they actually know in zion? they know what they need to. darwin brought about the scientific revolution with darwinism, yet this is only the bottom of the slope. to take the pill we learn alot more, yet learning is a science, and in science how can you be certain of everything or just one thing when history shows no one is infalliable, I.e the world is flat, the earth is the centre of the solar system etc. to assume by taking the pill you learn the truth, how do we know that the one who opens ones eyes knows the truth. who knew Neo could stop sentinels outside fo the matrix? no one. they told him only in the matrix that crap happens. This already shows that even the great morpheous is a falliable being.

id take the pill but for what good it would do, i would expect another after taking it to realise some more truth.

no-infernomark

I think therefore I am.
Sep 19, 2005
Kettering
I didn't know what epistemology meant until now.

That doesn't make me an idiot.
ok ok, my apologies kind sir.

its a fascinating subject really. Im currently studying darwinism and his natural selection stuff. Is all based around epistemology:) noetic science is my next degree:)