Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

the elastic band method

Kevy D

Retired, lol
Aug 6, 2007
Northern Quarter
Agree with DS - the Powerball is awesome! Got one at home and one in the office.

The ideal exercise for fast fingers is to push the button that says "ramp" ;)

ioufx

:)
Apr 17, 2008
Walsall, UK
yea i had one too, but broke it, theyre not soo easy to break in all fairness. i've been trying the elastic band method the past few days at work when doing replen at work, and in all fairness it does work in a sence that makes your fingers go quite quick right after you've done a bit of training and took it off. Yet when you leave it a day, you're back you your normal self again! It must take afair amount of endurance.

Andy Steele

P8ntball isn't a sport
Sep 2, 2005
manchester
ive got a method for you.

1 set your trigger to how you like/want it.

2 practice with your newly set trigger.

if you have an ego/etek set them on training mode. that will help as it gives you the response you need to be able to get better.

no elastic bands or rings or anything like that are needed. and you only need to be able to hit 6 balls a second now anyway as most tournaments are adopting the new millenium rules

THE END​

Furious1337

Apr 17, 2008
Cambridge
ive got a method for you.

1 set your trigger to how you like/want it.

2 practice with your newly set trigger.

if you have an ego/etek set them on training mode. that will help as it gives you the response you need to be able to get better.

no elastic bands or rings or anything like that are needed. and you only need to be able to hit 6 balls a second now anyway as most tournaments are adopting the new millenium rules

THE END​
I'm just trying to get better before my marker comes, then i will just practice on my own trigger