Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

The Federation Cup

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
As Spike states, we haven't decided upon some elements of the Cup and others we have; what we can say at this time is, we are listening to all suggestions [sensible ones that is] and because the Federation was created to try and save [and then improve upon] the UK tournament circuit, it makes absolute sense to do everything we can to represent what you guys out there would want in your premier domestic event [Millennium aside].

That includes, geography, cost, format, reffing standards etc etc etc ....
I promise you this much, this Cup isn't put on for anybody's benefit on the board, we have genuinely and honestly considered an array of ideas with a view to giving you guys the best possible experience possible ..... NOT ONE of the board stands to gain ONE PENNY from putting this event on.

Last year, we learned a lot in terms of delegation and where not to assign it if we are to expect a coherent and accountable set of accounts after the event.
All aspects of this year's Cup will be transparent and trustworthy in terms of who we assign to its promotion.
I am sick to death of people trying to screw over our players and the Federation will make sure we do not make the same mistake again.

I think this year has shown the rise of two really important aspects of UK paintball; it has shown that people like Chris Pelling [NSPL], Rich Harris and Mark Carter [CPPS] are all able and honest men.
Secondly, we have seen the response of the UK player base in terms of the sheer number of teams these event leagues play host to.
It's been heartening to see our players and teams respond in a way that everybody upon the board would wish to witness.
It would have been a tragedy for UK ball to have 3 promoters as we have now, all of whom are open to new ideas, promoting events that are not well attended.
Luckily for all of us, negative ideals such as misplaced loyalties undermining the very thing that will save us ....

The NSPL and CPPS events already represent the most popular and most professional tournaments the UK hosts; there is only one way they achieved this and this was because they genuinely believe in similar ideologies to the Federation, and that is, to focus upon giving the UK player what they want and need, and NOT to stuffing your purse with as much money as is humanly possible.

We now have 3 promoters we can genuinely trust and invest in, all we need to do now is to crack on and make sure we maintain our focus.

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
we are listening to all suggestions [sensible ones that is]
7 Man, held at CPPS which is easily accessible from north and south and Northern Ireland (just thought I'd throw that last bit out there for y'all)

Preferably with massive fields too, but I'll settle for MS ones ;)

Pretty please??? :p

Biscuit

Mar 21, 2006
wakey
Visit site
as this is only 6 weeks or so off are there anymore details
i;e formats,venue etc etc
i also presume that you must have ukpsf insurance to play this event as it,s a fed backed tournie:)