Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Tippmann Model 98 Custom

420dankdawg

Team Valkyr
Apr 26, 2002
Arizona, USA
the m98c is a good speedball and capture the flag marker but with the right upgrades, it can be good for just about anything. get whatever works for you

Philip

Whip it out..
Mar 24, 2002
Ellesmere Port
I had one until about a month ago, and they are great, but there is only so many upgrades cos it comes with jack ****.

cappy

TEAM WORLORDS
Feb 11, 2002
hinckley
Visit site
RE 98c

Hey man doo yourself a favour go to the classafides and by a proper marker like a shocker or if thats out of your range a automag cause I bought a 98 cause I was used to playing at NPF (WDP) dont get me wrong it good as a site gun but if your looking to go into tournys then its a much use as a 3pound note my chum spent 500 quid on upgrades like air remote, flatline and the stock plus he already forked out 250 on the basic package 750 quid then his hopper so a total of 820??? LISTEN go to the classefides set your self a buget of 350 you can get a wicked set up with air just look and ask people and dond be afraid to ask questions like this. see you Steve

CROOKED-POPO

***ud father
Apr 12, 2002
Visit site
Tippman makes fine products that are very durable. I have owned several of their markers over the years and have never been disappointed by their performance. Of course, I realized that I would be sacrificing rate of fire and some range for the durability. At the time that wasn't such a big deal, but now that my friends and I are starting to play tournaments, I have changed marker styles. When we play rec-ball, I see several players using the 98's and they seem to hold up their ends of the encounters just fine. Go shoot one and then decide if it's for you.