Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

UK Federation Cup

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
I think Wendy posted those details on another thread, re the showcase games and entries. I think it's an open event too.
I'm afraid those details were deleted because the only people who can post definitive information on the Federation Cup and members of the board of the Federation.

If you wish to know the up to date and accurate information relating to the Federation Cup then you must refer to the official Federation press releases.

Any other sources are speculative, misinformed or unofficial.

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
Speaking with no bias whatsoever, I would like the event to be in Manchester. Preferably in Platt Fields Park, or just outside the Urbis.

Can I also point out that by posting his number on here, Pete is inviting all sorts of retarded questions.

So, please have your retard filter set to "on" when you call him.

Is it not "PC" to say "retarded"? OK, make that "special".

:)

Raffles

Going....going....not quite dead yet...
Jun 21, 2004
oldham - lancs
I only have that particular phone switched on between the hours 9.59 pm and 10.00pm and I'm more than likely calling up the one mate of mine :)
Fixed :p.

Joking aside - is there a Federation website yet? If not, maybe an idea for a 'competition'?

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Fixed :p.

Joking aside - is there a Federation website yet? If not, maybe an idea for a 'competition'?
Neil from Battle Zone Paintball did some great work in assessing what we need from a website and his report was recently submitted to the board.

We are acutely aware of the need for the federation to have its own website rather than being an extension of this one.
In the meantime though, P8ntballer.com serves a purpose in getting the information out there but is is obviously politically inappropriate with my site being the federation mouthpiece.

We will be acting on Neil's recommendations as soon as we get a few other things sorted out not least of which is the Federation Cup.