Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

UK Press Release

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
i like the idea that you want to get out when you feel your jobs done (not read that anywhere but may of missed it) as theres nothing worse than a man who's served his perpose hanging on so fair play on that
cheers martyn
Martyn, yeah, you're right mate, you wouldn't wanna a guy who might actually know what he's doing running the show, now would ya?
It's just not the Brit way :)

As for transparency?
Well, I think we have already nailed our colours to the mast in telling you guys everything that is happening so far ... I see no advantage whatsoever in keeping anything under raps .... to me, it's counter-productive to nurture this type of environment.

But even with this open book ethos, we will still come up against our critics, some of whom will be disenchanted individuals who feel as though they might have been shunned because they feel as though they should be sitting on the board also.
However, there will presumably still be some legitimate criticism and we'll try to answer that as we go along.
All we can do, is our best..and the rest is down to you guys to trust me and to trust the rest of the guys/chicks on the board - I trust the vast majority of them and hopefully that trust can be extended via me to you.

But I think you bring up some important points, and ones that needed to be made .... if you have any others, then please ask away.

BigKris

Fabriacate diem..punk
Jan 8, 2009
Cambridge area.
www.level-1.org.uk
Blimey i'm reading some of the posts that have sprung up here over the last 24 hours and i find it a little bit incredulous that some folks are talking about this and that as if the whole things going to be set up rolled out and implemented in a week.

This (overcoming the present problems and cementing a solid foundation for the future) is no small task. Theres hundreds of sites and thousands of players man!

Lets be real,i see alot of analogies to the FA etc. Its great that folks are coming round to the idea that some organisation is required to prevent the wellknown clusterfcuk we are in the middle of from getting worse.

I'm not a football man but i do know its taken blinking donkeys years for the FA to be what it is today. A highly sophisticated governing body composed of crazy numbers of people with its own infrastructure,its almost an industry in itself !

Give Pete and the rest of the working group/board a break and let them crack on with what needs to be done. I for one feel better just knowing theres a group of people with influence out there fighting UK paintballs corner.

Its early days yet, without wishing to sound preachy, i think the best thing as players we can do is give this our blessing and support and give things a chance to at least be developed and implemented before making judgment.

My personal opinion is, bottom line,the working group assembled has got the minerals,vision and clout to steer things in the right direction and make a difference at macro level that will filter down to the player level.

We all as a community have a vested interest in this working out.