Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

UKPSF Membership

jitsuwarrior

Old Baller, getting older
Jun 14, 2007
Northern England
Firstly MODS please forgive me if this is in the wrong place but am not sure where to find the best answer.

I am putting together a KOTH team for a UK sanctioned event. At present 3 of the players have never played supair.

I know of another team that have the problem where all 5 have no membership and have never played.

Is there a UK ruling to allow people to have a go before they have to take up membership?

Please help

matty s

i want 1 billion dollars!
Aug 28, 2008
s****horpe
im still not to sur, so the UKSPF is helping making events well known, and does there own type of insurance ? also is it for woodsball and sup air style paintball ? and do you need it to do something like the proto KOTH or a beginners tournament ?

thanks, matt :)

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Matty, there is a very real need to standardise rules, formats, events, judging and site facilities.
To do this, you need two things, firstly a set of working protocols, some of which are being drawn up now, and secondly, we need the sites, teams and promoters to embrace this need.

The UKPSF (or whatever name we are gonna use) will be the sanctioning body that glues this whole patchwork of paintball interests together.

I hope this goes some way to answering your questions.

Leezo

Official Planet Eclipse Tech
Aug 21, 2007
Leadgate
If you checkout the UKPSF website you will see which woodsball sites and supair events are covered under UKPSF. With the new federation, events are being sanctioned and working with UKPSF so you have to be a member if you want to play a sanctioned tournament event. Also, if you are a member you are covered by the insurance held by UKPSF. If the proto KOTH or beginners tournament is a sanctioned event you WILL need the insurance.

jitsuwarrior

Old Baller, getting older
Jun 14, 2007
Northern England
Robbo and Leezo I hear what you are saying but how are we going to entice players in if they all have to pay out before they know this is what they want?

In martial arts for example you don't need membership for your first one or two sessions, but from then on you do.

If it is because of air bottles then surely HPAC can help?

If it is more complicated than this how do we get the new players in? I personally love the game, and am trying to recruit more players but it is hard to convince someone to part with their cash before they can give it a try.