Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

What Format do you play?

What format do you play online games on?

• Total voters

Kevy D

Retired, lol
Aug 6, 2007
Northern Quarter
I've always been a PC Gamer, I like the ability to upgrade when games get more Uber (graphics-wise etc). I do play my PS3 a lot as well and I've owned a 360 in the past.

Totally agree with the statement that you don't need to fanny around with checking specifications on the consoles, ideal if you're not that clued-up on PCs.

PC gets my vote though, if you want to completely lose your life (R/L) then start playing a MMORPG (WoW / Eve / Planetside etc).

Bostaf

Aug 11, 2008
Falkirk
www.rebellionpaintball.co.uk
I used to be a huge pc mmo player, but as Kevy D said you can say bye bye to your life. I was addicted to eve-online for about 2 years, then finally broke free.

PC gets my vote, but the PS3 comes close behind. Gotta love Battlefield Bad Company, the new frostbite engine and destructable enviroment bring a new feel to this type of game. Can't wait to see what's next.

Oct 9, 2008
Grantham
I used to be a huge pc mmo player, but as Kevy D said you can say bye bye to your life. I was addicted to eve-online for about 2 years, then finally broke free.

PC gets my vote, but the PS3 comes close behind. Gotta love Battlefield Bad Company, the new frostbite engine and destructable enviroment bring a new feel to this type of game. Can't wait to see what's next.

i got like this with a game called Conquer Online 2.0 =]

however sold my online character and equipment to buy paintball gear :)

everyones a winner =]

Gadget

Platinum Member
Jul 16, 2002
Essex, UK
Have been PC gaming since the early 90s, have never owned a console and can't see myself buying one.