Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

What Format do you play?

What format do you play online games on?

• Total voters

AL21784

I love lamp
Sep 19, 2005
Hijacking Balf's datas
pc for me, any day. it will play cod4 on the highest settings . . . . i want a game that will push it a little :cool:

although i do love consoles for driving games, i'd buy a ps3 purely for gran turismo 5 when it comes out

Robin Hood

Formerly Jermy
Feb 6, 2002
An island in the rain
By that logic PC should be winning by miles?
But PC technology and therefore the quality of the games that run on them are continually evolving. Most you can do with a console pretty much is update the hard drive.

Although many of the games that will really show the potential of the current 'next-gen' consoles (bit of an oxymoron, but whetever) are still being developed.

crome

Jul 17, 2006
Harpenden ,Hertfordshire
But PC technology and therefore the quality of the games that run on them are continually evolving. Most you can do with a console pretty much is update the hard drive.

Although many of the games that will really show the potential of the current 'next-gen' consoles (bit of an oxymoron, but whetever) are still being developed.
Thats the part of the reason a console is preferable to develop for, standardized hardware make it a lot easier to set a target and there's no checking for compatibility issues with various other parts available on the market. That being said I'm also a PC Gamer I just have become gradually more of a console fan.

Demon

Crrrraaaazzzyyyy #88
Sep 19, 2006
Birmingham
does anyone actually know 100% if there will be another greg hastings (so called- breakout)for 360/ps3/pc etc....

would like an answer from someone from the top, who actually knows.
thanks.

crome

Jul 17, 2006
Harpenden ,Hertfordshire
Drakes fortune, Haze, Killzone, Unreal Tourny..

I play PS3.
UT3 is out for 360 this year with more weapons more maps and more vehicles.:D

Oh and yes they said Greg Hastings Breakout is out on 360, Wii and PC they didn't actually say PS3 when they announced the others so on that I'm not so sure.

RainbowShooter

Drop the gun, fat boy.
Oct 12, 2006
St Albans, Hertfordshire
UT3 is out for 360 this year with more weapons more maps and more vehicles.:D

Oh and yes they said Greg Hastings Breakout is out on 360, Wii and PC they didn't actually say PS3 when they announced the others so on that I'm not so sure.
Have they sorted out the user content with Microsoft? I thought that was the reason it was delayed for the 360?