Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Who's going to the federation cup?

Bon

Timmy Nerd
Feb 22, 2006
Birmingham
Starting a thread, think ill make an appearance to this (not playing), hopefully first of many events.

I guess ill even offer some timmy help to anyone there who wants me to have a look, though I wont be bringing any tools or the such with me!

So lets get a thread going, who is gonna turn up!

G

Gassy

Myself and Mrs G will be there handing out infrac............ oops wrong place:eek:

Start again

Myself and Mrs G will be there providing Lips with the sustenance to keep offering their amazing deals Cake,buns and muffins

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
we will be there with the full on lips trade stand and the best deals on everything from paint to high end guns.

this is going to be the best event of the year so get yourselves booked in boys and girls.
Good to hear guys, good to hear - I hope the other guys are well represented too and you all sell shed loads of gear .......

I think I might trundle along just to see UK paintball taking its first tentative steps back up the ladder ..... we have some great ideas spearheaded by Chris Pelling, Jimmy Frensham and a few others whereby the creation of paintball academies [clubs] would become the bedrock of our country's bloodline supplying the body of our tournament scene.

It won't happen overnight but we have the resolve and the resources, I suppose it's part of my job, if not the most important part of my job as chairman, to make sure we all keep up with the commitment.

But let's not forget, none of this is possible without you guys .....

See ya there Gassy !!!

Mclovin101

Apr 3, 2008
I assume there will be area's where ppl can watch if they not playing??