Not open for further replies.

Charlie

Back to Plat!
Oct 22, 2001
Norfolk
Visit site
JabbaTheButt

I Win!!:D

Gears of War looks sick! (as in good;)) it's supposed to come out next friday, but here in norwich a shop caved and started selling CoD 3 early so hopefully GoW will be out sooner too.

http://www.oxm.co.uk/articles/reviews/3rd_person/gears_of_war this is a great review of it as it came out in the US this week (*******s!!!:mad: )

http://www.xbox.com/en-GB/gearsofwar/default.htm this is the xbox.com schpeel on it and there are some great vids on there. Find the one where IGN interview one of the developers as it shows in game footage and it looks SWEEEEEET!!!:D

Charlie

Back to Plat!
Oct 22, 2001
Norfolk
Visit site
reaperboy 83

ahahahahaha you'll find me on halo 2 most of the time, but when i get a 360:eek: (yes thats right i havnt got one yet)ill be playing dead rising n stuff :D
unfortunately DR isn't multiplayer, just shows you stats and stuff, tis a good game though, gets a bit repetative after a while.

Saints Row is the 360's version of GTA, tis good fun with the way you do things. Just Cause is similar but you will end up spending 20 mins trying to get from one side of a small island to the other, and there's about 50 small islands and one fooking HUGE island in the middle. Gave up on this one coz of the amount of time you spend travelling from one area to the other, plus a lot of the missions are repetitive.

Ah the joys of currently working at Game:D

I forgot to add (and can't be bothered to edit again) that I play Halo 2, Madden 07 and Saints Row online atm. Going to try CoD 3 over the weekend and will definately be online for GoW next week!!!

Charlie

Back to Plat!
Oct 22, 2001
Norfolk
Visit site
you have to buy 12 months live! access (well least you did have to, dont know if that has changed).. you can't just jump online, with your xbox, which is a bit poo.

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/live/?WT.svl=nav

-james
for the 360 there are now 2 packages of Live! with both packages requiring a broadband connection. Silver is free to sign up to but all you can use is the Live! market place, this is good coz you can download free demo's of all the latest and past games, also you can download game trailers and movies, gamer pics and dashboard themes. These cost Microsoft Points though and cost money. Your looking at £17.50 for 200 points (2100 if you buy from a shop) and when some of the Live! arcade games (these include classics like Doom, Street Fighter 2, Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 and many more) cost up to 800 points each they can get a bit expensive. There is no online gaming with this package though. The Gold package costs £35 for 12 months and has everything Silver has plus you can play all your games (well those that allow it) online vs friends and randoms across the globe.

Now you see why I work at Game;) :p

Status
Not open for further replies.