Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

XBOX's

ed martin

monkey with a gun
Mar 19, 2007
somehwhere near newark
right im looking to get an xbox and get rid of my PS2 just so i can play greg hastings and assins creed!
but iv been looking at them and there is about 3 different!
the arcade/premium/elite!
whats with all these and which ones is better?
cheers ED

pringle

Jul 3, 2007
right im looking to get an xbox and get rid of my PS2 just so i can play greg hastings and assins creed!
but iv been looking at them and there is about 3 different!
the arcade/premium/elite!
whats with all these and which ones is better?
cheers ED
well depends on how much you are going to play and whether you want to play online/ got a hdtv??? etc

J@mes

If in doubt, flat out!
Jul 11, 2006
Wakefield, West Yorks.
if you mean the 360, then get the Pro, its a good package for the moneys, bought one about 3 hours ago for my little bro. (Xbox 360 with 20gb HDD, a wireless controller + two games) put me back about £265

-james

pringle

Jul 3, 2007
well elite has a 120gb harddrive and is in black. premium is only 20gb and arcade i don't think you get a harddrive but a 256mb memory card. I got a 20gb hardrive and have no need for any more space plus if your not going online you won't be downloading stuff.

I personally would get a premium as you probably end up getting a hardrive after possible endless amounts of memory cards. gamestation had best prices last time i checked!

Also ed any chance of the evil pack size?

pringle

Jul 3, 2007
i bought it from HMV, was the cheapest around. a Pro console is about £230 i think.

-James
on it's own it £250 from gamestation and hmv! for some reason hmv call it pro when everyone else calls it premium!

WEEBLE1

Officially "SPANKING"
Jan 10, 2006
Stoke on Trent
Well if you buy a 360, you wont be playing Greg Hastings, not been released for it, only the original XBox.
I'm not sure, if Microsoft has support for the 'old' GH, on its list for the 360, i might be wrong ?

I never go online with the 360, so I dont check these things !!
Buy the premium pack, as the Elite has the Benq dvd-rom drive in it, and if you wanna flash the firmware for updstes etc :rolleyes: you cant !!!! :mad: