Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Accuracy

Freak

I dont remember saying that! I just couldn't afford it then. Maybe I was wrong, but I have played with a really nice paint fit on a practice day...

If I said they were a waste of money, then I guess I have changed my mind. I don't own one... Yet.

But the DUPS last year was a bit scary... 4 Cockers, two freaks, oh and Dan and his Shiney mag :D If I'd got a freak too it would have got wierd.

Richard

P.s. that was me nearly admitting I was wrong :eek:

Tony

Dead Hellfish
Jul 7, 2001
Jarra, N-E , UK
Visit site
Sorry folks, but Midgetfista is correct, the colour determines the quality of the barrel, in much the same way as the colour of marker determines the quality of gun.

I won't go into great detail, but I will say that Red barrels fire faster, though Red guns do not, when the airsmith is assembling the gun, the red anno acts like a red rag to a bull, and he builds it quickly, therefore making errors. Silver barrels and guns fire further, Blue fires more consistent. A mixture of colours gives you the best of both worlds.

Why do you think Freaks come with coloured inserts? They don't denote bore size, they denote quality of insert. Pop a red insert in and feel the speed increase!! Now pop in a gold insert, and feel how much slower the gun fires...... see?

And that's a FACT! Anyone who tells you different probably has a gun ann'oed in a colour that works great for them, and they don't want to share the secret. They are just trying to gain an advantage on you. All marker manufactures are scared that someone will come out with a technicolour dream-marker, that will outshoot, and outperform any other marker on the market.

Tony.....
:rolleyes::D

Solonor

Spyder Aggressor

I had no idea of this model,but I just checked it and it looks cool. I have to agree with the guys talkin'about bore size. But when I had my Spyder I used a TASO WINFORCE (with all the other members of the team) and I was quite happy with it-I trully believe that somethin'more expensive is not really worth it.

When am I goin'to sleep???

Tony

Dead Hellfish
Jul 7, 2001
Jarra, N-E , UK
Visit site
So the ultimate splash...

Originally posted by Richard Kirke (DUPS Rocket) UK
Would be a Union Jack splash on barrel/marker and tank.

What about brown, pink (faded red) and silver? Wooden grips?

Do tell

Richard:p
Well I can explain in more detail if you wish Richard, but I fear for my life...... the people with the insider knowledge will track me down. I am willing to risk my life giving you this information, so let me know. I'll post it in Speak your Brains if you wish?

:cool: (In disguise)

Spyder Aggressor

Originally posted by Solonor
I trully believe that somethin'more expensive is not really worth it.
Really? I'll be intreagued to know whether you are using a stock marker from Wallmart. If you are then you need to be educated, ask to try out somebody's Brand new Cocker or Angel or Bushey or Impulse.

We have top grade markers, coz their better believe me

Richard

styles mugger

Dum...dum.....DUMMMM!!!
Jan 14, 2002
In my head, NOOOOO!!!!!!!
Visit site
U can get a good quality barrel but if u use naff/poor paint it will only help a bit in terms of accuracy.U always have to start at wot matters the most-the paint (dont get me wrong,barrels do matter its just that its not always worth spending money of say a freak or a boomstick if ur using the worse/cheap paint(seconds?).
Try going up a grade of paint or maybe a differnt make & see how it goes,it cud cost u nowt(or near as damn it) & ull find out wot other types/makes of paint are like.
Also if your std barrel has dirt in it(internal bore) that wont help accuracy wot so ever.

:)