Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Angel LCD 03/ IR3

Walker (Nitro)

Who's Maria?
Jul 8, 2001
SoNotts
Originally posted by FrontLine
Well out of what you said the IR3. But my real opinion, i would get an AGD X-Mag. Its lighter than a !!Fly Angel!!, has the new aluminium X-Valve which acts as a fail safe from the ACE or angel equilavent COPs. The X-Valve retracts from firing the bolt into a paintball in the beach if there is any resistance. So basically it eliminates chopping or pinching ur balls. It has no velocity drop off from firing balls upto 22 a second, takes cocker threaded barrels. And on top of that it can be cut and carved with a very nice fade colour finish. If that doesnt get ya, the trigger is magnetic and can be fine tuned to 0.3mm of movement which is slightly bigger than the thickness of a hair. :D

But :rolleyes: its up to you, and if i have missed anything im sure one of my team mates will fill in the rest:p
but at the end of the day you cant hit anyone with soup.....

Mario

Pigeon amongst the cats
Sep 25, 2002
Location, Location.
pbnation...smalktalk.....americans :rolleyes: jest :p

things on there are nearly...but not quite true...... no, i've played with it and i'll tell you it rocks....and it will be at a very nice price as well.....

DarWood

Dagenham Swarm
Nov 30, 2002
Originally posted by Paul_collier
Really the x valve stops the bolt from chopping paint??? I always thought it was the level 10 bolt that did that using a 2 stage gas release system whereby if any resistance was met (variable depending on bolt springs used) the 'higher pressure' was vented..... :p

Paul.
:)
lol paul its a level 10 yes..... but its known as the X meaning X-Mag not E-mag valve cos its made from aluminium appose to the E-Mag valve being made from steel. Lastly making the gun weigh less.

DarWood

Dagenham Swarm
Nov 30, 2002
Originally posted by Fi$h, The ClaN
**** Mak*D those are the dudes from The European Indoors, they f*ckin rocked with those E-mags.........the game lasted like 9 secs cos there was SO much paint flying about.

Angels still kick ass tho

Fi$h
And why do Angels still kick ass because they look good. Thats all thats going for them. WDP go for the way it looks and the way its presented not the technical side of things, unlike AGD. But AGD have overcome that now with the Slug body which can be CnC and faded. If any of you guys wanna see the storm collection of X-Mags, come over to us at the 2nd leg of M25 im sure John Sosta would be more than happy enough to give ya a techy talk on them. Hey you could probably even have a go of one!!

D6

Jun 21, 2002
Nakatomi Plaza
Originally posted by FrontLine
And why do Angels still kick ass because they look good. Thats all thats going for them. WDP go for the way it looks and the way its presented not the technical side of things, unlike AGD.
What absolute twoddle. Are you trying to tell me that angels aren't technologically advanced and they've got a low rate of fire?