Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Cod 4 Online Players

RJKensai

God does not play dice.
May 21, 2007
In da House.
www.rehum.scotton.info
the latest download for the ps3 drivers allows it to run DIVX.....should prompt everyone automatically that the new version is available.

i like playing wet works with a silenced-mp5 - can't beat sneaking around in the dark

.....still got a long way to go before i unlock the bits i'd like....it'll take a while - i'm a bit crap
Yeah Wet Works is a cool map for stealth wise, but point wise you wanna play HeadQuarters: Shipment, chuck a grenade anywhere and you will get a kill :)

First time playing on that map I came in the game with 10mins to go I got 50 kills and can got 197 Bonus Points, plus Uprgraded 2lvls (due to challenges).

Best weapon I have found is the P-90 just gotta wait another 10 or so lvls till I unlock it :(

Marcus Geezer

Platinum Member
I'm good at fps.... but the online play is something else.... still.... getting a bit better every time I play so hopefully with some of the perks soon to be earned hopefully my game will generally improve.

I'll look for the PGI clan. I'm on as Marcus Geezer.

Question - Why did this thread have to turn into a PS3 vs Xbox 360 discussion. Wasn't it about paintballers ruling COD4?

RainbowShooter

Drop the gun, fat boy.
Oct 12, 2006
St Albans, Hertfordshire
I'm good at fps.... but the online play is something else.... still.... getting a bit better every time I play so hopefully with some of the perks soon to be earned hopefully my game will generally improve.

I'll look for the PGI clan. I'm on as Marcus Geezer.

Question - Why did this thread have to turn into a PS3 vs Xbox 360 discussion. Wasn't it about paintballers ruling COD4?
I'm suprised this thread is even still open ;)

Guys I'm on most nights so will invite you into my clan's parties if you're on :)

dj_padd

Platinum Member
Oct 20, 2005
welshpool
Visit site
tbh neither has been pushed to it's full potential. People will always prefer one to the other, me personally it's the PS3. I think we will see some good changes coming out in 08. And also GTA has set a date for release :D
GTA 4 for the 360 is finished, it only got delayed because they had problems with the PS3 version:rolleyes: