The Home Of European Paintball

Cod 4 Online Players

RJKensai

God does not play dice.
May 21, 2007
In da House.
www.rehum.scotton.info
Will nip one off my Dad then ;)

Mucking around with the M249 SAW, normally use AK-47 with Red Dot, think I prefer the SAW now though although it is gonna take a little getting used too, normally on average get 30 kills with the AK.

What weapon you normally use?

Lovetone

Peter Pan of Paintball
Feb 25, 2005
Manchestoh
www.myspace.com
You can turn the sensitivity down :)

But I will admit the Xbox may be better than the PS3 at the moment, but if you give the PS3 time :)D) it will come from the gutter (so to speak)...
)

Fair enough

I'll be interested to see how the PS3 performs in the future, once developers are able to use the CPU properly.

Right now its just bad overpriced ports and little original AAA titles
I had a PS3 and yes I did like it, and all the pros I understand - however for me as a games console and to play online with, the 360 is superior. I got pissed off with games coming out later on the PS3, being worse quality, and being more expensive.

If you want to watch movies, then PS3 is the better choice as the upscaling is great and it obviously does bluRay.

I think COD4 would suffer without the headset, so anyone playing on a PS3 definitely get one! you can cuss noobs, its ace (sigh)

Sc0tt0n_007

Run and Fight another Day
Granted on paper and in practice for certain applications the cell engine thrives, however, how many WEP keys do you crack per day? None. You play games.
also, installng another operating system? why? how does that help you play games? Im interested, and its a pro for the ps3 ill grant it that.
I don't want to diss windows and everything I've said is IMVHO.

In answer to your question - the two things I've quoted above sorta answer that for you.

Linux is good for hacking - but laptop processors aren't great.
PS3 has an Amazing Processor so put the two together and you get a absolute ripping hacking machine!!!

Granted I'm not a "hacker" but boy is it fun to play about with!!

As I've said before in this topic, "Each to his own" and for me I tend to stay none microsoft ever since my laptop hard drive got erased TWICE when running XP.

I run linux on my laptop and have a PS3. Just a personal Preferance.

BTW I respect you opinion and am in no way dissing it. Its just that I have the same argument at college every day with classmates and it tends to turn out how this one has!!

RJKensai

God does not play dice.
May 21, 2007
In da House.
www.rehum.scotton.info
Right now its just bad overpriced ports and little original AAA titles
Totally...couldn't agree more.

I had a PS3 and yes I did like it, and all the pros I understand - however for me as a games console and to play online with, the 360 is superior.
Fair 'nuff.

If you want to watch movies, then PS3 is the better choice as the upscaling is great and it obviously does bluRay.
Yeah prefer watching DVD's on the PS3 than on our DVD player now...

I think COD4 would suffer without the headset, so anyone playing on a PS3 definitely get one! you can cuss noobs, its ace (sigh)
LOL, gonna try and get one soon, probably gonna buy one.

Rider

scottishwarriors.co.uk
the latest download for the ps3 drivers allows it to run DIVX.....should prompt everyone automatically that the new version is available.

i like playing wet works with a silenced-mp5 - can't beat sneaking around in the dark

.....still got a long way to go before i unlock the bits i'd like....it'll take a while - i'm a bit crap