Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

cod4 1.6patch + map pack (PC)

free but months later and you pay about £800 for a Pc worth its salt.

OWNED
Hmmm, I think there would have been a riot if they put out the free PC content at the same time as console users were paying for the same thing.

PC users are so used to getting new maps and content for free that we simply WONT pay for it.

Compare TF2, which is on the second major update now for the PC (So far we had 3 new maps, a new game type and a new set of skills and weapons for the medic, with the new pyro skills and weapons coming very soon, before they roll them out for every class) but console users are still stuck on the buggy ass first version.

So when are the console updates coming out? How about never? THAT is owned...

Its about standards, and how low yours have to be if you own a console...

Lovetone

Peter Pan of Paintball
Feb 25, 2005
Manchestoh
www.myspace.com
Hmmm, I think there would have been a riot if they put out the free PC content at the same time as console users were paying for the same thing.

PC users are so used to getting new maps and content for free that we simply WONT pay for it.

Compare TF2, which is on the second major update now for the PC (So far we had 3 new maps, a new game type and a new set of skills and weapons for the medic, with the new pyro skills and weapons coming very soon, before they roll them out for every class) but console users are still stuck on the buggy ass first version.

So when are the console updates coming out? How about never? THAT is owned...

Its about standards, and how low yours have to be if you own a console...

TF2 is riddled anyway :p

LtPurcy

Young gun without the gun
Mar 15, 2008
Mudeford Dorset
i know the real reason why everyone hates nubtubes
its actualy because when your being shot at in hardcore and non hardcore theres a chance to turn around n go BOOM HEADSHOT!
but with the tubes u dont have that chance

how many times that happened to me

*bang bang bang* turn around *BOOM HEADSHOT!* i die :S

if u like ur tubes

overkill
2 granade launcher equiped guns
bandolier

4 tubes!

jahlad

Emortal
Feb 11, 2002
Planet, 0161
thats not poss ;) cant use banolier and a naid tube at the same time, the tube replaces perk1
but yeah it is quite amusing to have 2 tube equiped guns and switch guns as the first is realoading, 2 rapid (ish) tube shots

but 3 frag naids is far better if you can throw them accurately

my usual load out is
3 frag, overkill, ironlungs
a sniper rifle (im working my way thru them all to get the gold) and eather an m14 or m4 with a red dot.

for cqb maps
3 frag, overkill, extreme conditioning
a sniper rifle with acog sight (used like a mid range assault rifle) and a silenced uzi

or for sniper camping mode
claymores, extra bullet damage, iron lungs
sniper rifle, desert eagle

TheRenton

P8nt'in Yo Face Since 03
noob tubes actually take quite a bit of accuracy and to be fair, if they were used in real life they would do the same amount of damage, the trouble is that when you are in an open map, all you see is the tubes flying around. I personally get more kills from precise nade lobs. I love getting killed in the thick of the enemies defense and dropping a butt nade to take down whoever has managed to mow me and their friends :)

Beaker

Hello again
Jul 9, 2001
Wherever I may roam
imlr.org
Useless in hardcore, one hit gets them 90% of the time anyway.

Not fussed at the launchers, but have them on overkill.

The one gun I can't get on with is the shotgun, can't hit the water from a boat with that thing.

G3, red dot - you know it's where it's at...

evoonline

CPPS Referee 4 Life.
Feb 14, 2007
Rugeley, Staffordshire
deep impact and stopping power are whats needed. shotgun is the daddy on vacant. been outta the game for a while so my skills are none existant now and with a new PC im reset to basic weapons on a low rank :( just got myself the m4 with ironsights. silenced mp5 with stopping power and juggernaut :)