Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Fed Player Suspension Announcement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 9, 2010
The Federation has been formed to improve Tournament Paintball in the UK. There are areas within it that everyone knows need improving and rejuvenating and these are our goals, but these goals will take time to realise. There are also times when incidents occur that require a reaction. In this particular case, the safety of players at events and the conduct of players needs to be addressed.

On Sunday the 8th August 2010 at the CPPS a player that has been warned several times for his ‘bad attitude’ on the field, deliberately shot a player in the back of the head after the point had finished. This is not acceptable behaviour and this player has subsequently been suspended from the CPPS for 3 months.

As a sanctioned Federation tournament series the name of this player has been submitted to the other sanctioned UK event, the NSPL. This suspension will also be enforced by the NSPL.

Furthermore, this and any other incident that results in a suspension for dangerous and unsportsmanlike conduct will be documented and send to the EPBF and the Millennium so that they have a record of such incidents. The EPBF and The Millennium may take their own subsequent action.

No matter who the players are they need to understand that they are NOT above the law and if they break the rules at one event the consequences of their actions will be far reaching. Players that play this great game within the rules also need to know that they will be protected from this type of person.

The player involved in the above incident will be contacted in writing regarding the ban and the offence outlined. The suspension duration will also be explained as well as offering him/her the chance to appeal the suspension.

Ant_UK_Refs

Platinum Member
Nov 13, 2008
Tameside, Manchester
Htas off to Rich and Mark for having the guts to do the right thing, and not put profits before common sense. For too long paintball players, albeit a very small minority have had the attitude that they can do whatever the f**k they like and screw the system, with absolutely no respect for the rules of the game, the organisers and refs, and even their own team mates. Its about time that an example was made. Yeah stuff happens in the heat of the moment when adrenaline and testosterone is over flowing. BUT.....to shoot a player in the back of the head when a point is finished just highlights what a total idiot the offending player is. Shame really, as the person is genuinely a good player. Fair play to the Federation too, cap doffed once again.

Echowitch

Southern Pirates
I was told at the Super5ives what happened and whilst Im disgusted, Im not surprised. How many more chances is this muppet going to get ??

I don't think 3 months is long enough. A blanket ban for one year of every tournament and site might actually sink in to their thick skull !!

Reactions: chuckwood

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
I was told at the Super5ives what happened and whilst Im disgusted, Im not surprised. How many more chances is this muppet going to get ??

I don't think 3 months is long enough. A blanket ban for one year of every tournament and site might actually sink in to their thick skull !!

I'm gonna take my Chairman of the Federation hat off for a moment here and agree wholeheartedly with you on this one, I have heard soo much about this d!ckhead and one of the most insipid was hearing what a nice guy he was off the field ... :rolleyes:

That's like saying Hitler was a nice guy all the time he wasn't mass-murdering Jewish people ....

This idiot should have been banned for a year and if that ban made him take a long hard look at whether this sport is the right one for him and then subsequently leave, so be it ... it would be like flushing the toilet.

And before any knee-jerkers are quick to remind me of my somewhat checkered past, I never ever shot people in the head like this turd, and it's not the first time he's done it .... as for his ban?
Good riddance !

Reactions: Echowitch

Biscuit

Mar 21, 2006
wakey
Visit site
3 months ban :tsk:
why not add a 2 year probation period on to this aswell:)
that way if the offender mucks up again after the 3 months ban he gets an instant 12 month ban:D
about time we had a code of conduct for players,with rules and penalties:D

j4mierogan

Aug 20, 2010
Its pretty much public knowledge anyway; Jamie Beadle, that being said he is genuinely a really nice person off the field, and gets on with a lot of people.

Status
Not open for further replies.