Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Item not recieved

BDswarveP

Jun 30, 2009
Yorkshire
Alright,

i bought an item from a seller on here, listed below:
http://p8ntballer-forums.com/threads/leaving-sale-clothing-marker-mask-etc.151513/

paid for it approx mid october, unfortunatley ive been a spud and sent it via paypal as PPO, thought this was ok at the time as the guy had sold, and people had recieved there items.

Anyway ive posted in the guys thread, PM'd him, and contacted his personal email(paypal addy) and im getting no response, other than a response i got on the 25/10 saying he was going to look into it, but since absolutely nowt.

Any advice? ? ? ?

Cheers

Paul

diaboro919

Crimson Baller
Jun 14, 2012
Dorset
all i can suggest is dropping him a few more messages. ask how it was posted e.g. 1st class 2nd class. not bought from him/her personally but ive bought i think was a marker one time and took nearly 2 1/2 months to arrive due to RM. you might be just be unlucky like me.

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
Cheers for the "helpful" responses guys

This is not a good way to get people to help you out, asides from the fact you're a self confessed "spud" for not paying fees.

Everyone else appears to have had their stuff, perhaps the post office is to blame.

Once again, and I've said this to others, did you bother to get a phone number or address before sending money over the internet to someone you don't know??

Jim Jam

Dusty's #1 Fan!
Jan 4, 2012
Horsham, West Sussex
This is not a good way to get people to help you out, asides from the fact you're a self confessed "spud" for not paying fees.

Everyone else appears to have had their stuff, perhaps the post office is to blame.

Once again, and I've said this to others, did you bother to get a phone number or address before sending money over the internet to someone you don't know??
Does it ever feel like you're just constantly repeating yourself? :p

You must have a tally count of how many times you've said about fee's or a phone number etc.

Last edited:

BDswarveP

Jun 30, 2009
Yorkshire
Ive been buying and selling on other forums for years, never had a problem, always sent as PPO, never had to bother with phone numbers address etc, as there's usually a decent community on forums, certainly wouldn't send it this way for new/untrusted users, bought a fair bit of here recently the same way, with no problems, and in fact this is the first problem Ive had in about 10yrs regarding buying things from forums/online.

I wasn't meaning anything by my previous comment, id just hoped for some sound advice on how to progress the situation. And id hoped that people would take some sort of stance to deter this sort of conduct rather than encourage it.

Again that is not meant as a dig or anything negative towards the forum/Mods/Community, simply airing my feelings on the matter, obviously feeling a bit sick as Ive been stung.

Cheers

WildWayz

The Moose God
Dec 19, 2004
Batley, Near Leeds
paintball.moose-shack.com
I hear ya bud. Not the same, but made me feel "hmmm". Not so long ago, on 'Nation, there was a kid who had a dodgy Demon solenoid. He didn't have much money, and I had 2 spare. So I paid for the postage and sent him it to his address in the States.
In the mean time, he fixed the issue (dodgy wire) and as soon as the spare solenoid came, he sold his marker with it. Never offered to post it back. Just made me think "Fine, won't help people again"...

Liam92

#16 Reading Entity
Nov 4, 2009
Glasgow, Scotland
I hear ya bud. Not the same, but made me feel "hmmm". Not so long ago, on 'Nation, there was a kid who had a dodgy Demon solenoid. He didn't have much money, and I had 2 spare. So I paid for the postage and sent him it to his address in the States.
In the mean time, he fixed the issue (dodgy wire) and as soon as the spare solenoid came, he sold his marker with it. Never offered to post it back. Just made me think "Fine, won't help people again"...
to be fair that is pbnation and i think it is safe to say we suffer much lower levels of scum here :p
In the meantime all you can do is try to find some way to contact him and see if it can be resolved. happens all the time that people think they have been swindled and it turns out there is usually a reasonable explanation. if you have no luck at all contacting him within say the next week then your only option is to contact the authorities and see if they can deal with it.

oh and bizarre as it is for a seller, he hasn't been online since his last reply to you which might suggest he has something else going on outside paintball. i disappeared off the forum for a couple of weeks about a year ago while selling because of hospitalisation and i've seen the same happen since. fingers crossed.

Last edited: