Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Item not recieved

NitroBall

SandStorm
Feb 20, 2006
Derby
Buying online has it's risks, especially when buying from private.
We do have a thread outlining measures that can be taken. If members take time to read and the advise given, there would be less chance of incidences similar to this.
http://p8ntballer-forums.com/threads/buying-and-selling-advice.66153/

Always pay the fees. If you trust the seller 100% or know them personally, then you decide yourself whether to pay fees or not.

If someone knows ' Memphos ' , could they kindly ask him/her to contact BDswarveP please !

Lump

one case one kill
Sep 20, 2004
in the ABYSS
And TBH what do you want us to do ? You have all the information of the seller and his details ETC.

oh wait :cautious:

Game

Doing men things to men in the woods atm
Nov 21, 2004
Dereham,Norfolk
when buying allways pay the fee's if your uncertain how much

on the page you select owed/goods it will tell you how much the fees will be if you click on owed

allways put a title and and fill in the text and put a link to the sale in the text box to the sale thread as well then if you do have to dispute thats some info to get started with

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
I understand your frustration, however we never stop preaching and its all over the forum in different threads. You may have been trading on forums for years but it only takes the once and you're out of pocket. On the upside it wasn't a marker at hundreds of pounds.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jim Jam and Game

mrb2287

Platinum Member
May 1, 2010
Darlington
Agree with all that is written above iv been stung myself in the past but if some cretin decides they don't want to pay the fees I still ship the item and complete the transaction as that's what we should do right?

Anyone else do that or am I alone?

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: frenchy2475

frenchy2475

I have quit...
Jun 17, 2009
Wiltshire
I ship the item as soon as I have payment and follow everything through and give good feedback to the buyer. I have got to say that Royal Mail seems to be getting worse. Only the other day I posted 2 birthday cards, one was recieved and the other wasnt. Touch wood I haven't had any problems with buying and selling on this forum.