Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

msn hacking

zipatronic

I Want That One
Oct 4, 2006
Derby
i downloaded a zip file that was a .scr file before i realised it wasnt my friend. its deleted now..done a spyware scan and nothing was found.
will do virus scan over night just to make sure.

SwissTony

Pyrotechnic
Jan 1, 2006
Visit site
I think you should be ok, as long as you didnt run the file.
I am pretty sure scr files require running to infect your pc.
Always good to do a full system scan anyways, keeps those nasty pron downloads off :D
What virus checker are you using btw?

Cusack

Oct 17, 2005
The problem could either be a remote user with her password or a virus/ trojan with control of her system. Virus scan / ad-ware scan and change passwords
Your system is only as secure as much as you take the precautions to make it that way - Downloading programs and files off dodgy sites, opens your firewall ports so anything could be sent, downloading viruses disguised as programs and songs off filesharing programs etc, can all result in your system being compromised, and they can get your password out of you many ways, opening backdoors to your system and recording keystrokes, redirecting your hotmail site to their password recorder site etc,

the internet is like a virtual electronic ghetto :rolleyes:

zipatronic

I Want That One
Oct 4, 2006
Derby
I think you should be ok, as long as you didnt run the file.
I am pretty sure scr files require running to infect your pc.
Always good to do a full system scan anyways, keeps those nasty pron downloads off :D
What virus checker are you using btw?
the 1 that came with ntl (virgin now) .
i couldnt run it but i extracted it. i did the virus scan and it found 5 files!! its deleted now.
ive put up a message on msn askin if im trying to send you files please let me know but no one has yet.

zipatronic

I Want That One
Oct 4, 2006
Derby
got a fire wall in place.
friend is still having trouble though. now its sending me a penis enlarging web site to look at!!!!
she is definitely NOT online so its signing in while she isnt there.

now is this a virus/trojan or some geezer doing it?

lproctor

Crackshots (captain)
Jun 18, 2006
Devon
yeah i ahve recently had a random girl not known by any of my friends or me hacked on mine and started talking to my friends!!!! she started talking to pablo666 my fried and christian i use my laptop dont i which doesnt have the fake copy