The Home Of European Paintball

New world order

cookie_834

P8ntball killed me....
Oct 28, 2004
in a house with a window
Visit site
Anyone else heard about this?

Someone at work seems to be in complete paranoia about it all. He is convinced it is real!!

Very compelling stuff.

For those who don't know, google "new world order"

He is especially convinced about the freemasonary cult and the illumni

I personally think once you know about it, it can really open your eyes at some of the news

Robertz26

Xbox live tag: Robertz26
May 19, 2008
Manchester
Ive heard of all the conspiracy stuff going on. what someones told you stuff about it, it all makes sense somehow. I had a mate telling me loads of stuff about.lol

cookie_834

P8ntball killed me....
Oct 28, 2004
in a house with a window
Visit site
just to give a little bit of info behind it all for those too lazy for google

effectivly its the concept that the goverments have no power. we all know power = money and so the concept is the goverements are just puppets for 12-15 people. the richest people in the world.........................and the facts giving are convincing

things like

why is there a oblisk in the 3 most powerful cities in the world, washington, london, vatican city

why does this obelisk appear on the AMERICAN dollar note when it is clearly an old egyptian belief AND there is an all seeing eye, common to the freemasonary cult.

why does war continue to happen in countries of wealth only? and why do these wars make a profit for the same people continuasly

the idea marshall law is being slowly phased in alot like hitler did before he became archchancellor, and this one is proved with the anti-terroism law....you can be arrested on suspicion of terrorism alone

everyone will eventually become just numbers....the bio-metric i.d cards are being tested are they not?

why do the world leaders openly admit they meet socially to discuss imporant world matters and agree before any summits on what they are going to say?

and the best one yet

there is an airport somewhere in america (Dakota me thinks). This airport was originally a set of buildings which wern't knocked down, but burried. The airport is was built on top and now has a couple of hundred square miles of underground storage. The same city already has a fully working public airport. They make no shame of hiding these facts but openly admit they have all this space underneath and the airport only has "private use"!!

it goes on to some crazy ranting but alot of it is really intresting.
i dont belive it all myself. im going with the whole "its just lots of coiencidences (sp?)" but there is alot of intresting points to be found on these websites

Rider

scottishwarriors.co.uk
why is there a oblisk in the 3 most powerful cities in the world, washington, london, vatican city

why does this obelisk appear on the AMERICAN dollar note when it is clearly an old egyptian belief AND there is an all seeing eye, common to the freemasonary cult.

why does war continue to happen in countries of wealth only? and why do these wars make a profit for the same people continuasly

the idea marshall law is being slowly phased in alot like hitler did before he became archchancellor, and this one is proved with the anti-terroism law....you can be arrested on suspicion of terrorism alone

everyone will eventually become just numbers....the bio-metric i.d cards are being tested are they not?

why do the world leaders openly admit they meet socially to discuss imporant world matters and agree before any summits on what they are going to say?

and the best one yet

there is an airport somewhere in america (Dakota me thinks). This airport was originally a set of buildings which wern't knocked down, but burried. The airport is was built on top and now has a couple of hundred square miles of underground storage. The same city already has a fully working public airport. They make no shame of hiding these facts but openly admit they have all this space underneath and the airport only has "private use"!!
1) because most of the "western" world went to places of antiquity and robbed the f**k out of them????

2) how many african countries are in a state of civil war? are these "weathly" countries? other than that, yes, war often takes place to protect interest in foreign "assests" - a well known fact of life, not conspiracy....

3) i assume you mean martial law (run by the military....) rather than marshall (by appinted legal representatives...). i don't see this at all.... in fact the miltary have zero power on UK soil. anti-terrosirm, granted, but barely even remotely has ought to do with martial law.

4) everyone already is a number.....

5) world leaders are in constant communication and discussion - it's called global politics. nothing new there......

6) So what? what is the importance of this "apparent" airport with uderground storage.....? i have a basement.........does that make me part of a global conspiracy? (actually, i am, but that requires a different thread....:p)

Mario

Pigeon amongst the cats
Sep 25, 2002
Location, Location.
Here's whats really f*cked up. As i understand it, Fort Knox is owned by a private banking group. America is "borrowing" money from Fort Knox to spend its way out to the recession. If they are borrowing 1 trillion (i think, correct me if im wrong) imagine what the private bank is getting in return.
edit: Possibly the same thing sumo is on about...

1) because most of the "western" world went to places of antiquity and robbed the f**k out of them????

2) how many african countries are in a state of civil war? are these "weathly" countries? other than that, yes, war often takes place to protect interest in foreign "assests" - a well known fact of life, not conspiracy....

3) i assume you mean martial law (run by the military....) rather than marshall (by appinted legal representatives...). i don't see this at all.... in fact the miltary have zero power on UK soil. anti-terrosirm, granted, but barely even remotely has ought to do with martial law.

4) everyone already is a number.....

5) world leaders are in constant communication and discussion - it's called global politics. nothing new there......

6) So what? what is the importance of this "apparent" airport with uderground storage.....? i have a basement.........does that make me part of a global conspiracy? (actually, i am, but that requires a different thread....:p)

Aww stop using facts to ruin his argument.
Totally un called for...:D

JamesH

Platinum Member
Mar 14, 2009
birmingham
coincidence's mate :p yeah well there my next week going to spend staring at the pc screen reading about it... always happens to me with 9/11 and area 51 cant stop reading about conspiracy theories when someone mentions them :eek:

anyway, it sounds interesting, however it would be impossible, 3 richest men in the world? with all the power the military had if we didn't like it surely we could overthrow them?