Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

New world order

jitsuwarrior

Old Baller, getting older
Jun 14, 2007
Northern England
coincidence's mate :p yeah well there my next week going to spend staring at the pc screen reading about it... always happens to me with 9/11 and area 51 cant stop reading about conspiracy theories when someone mentions them :eek:

anyway, it sounds interesting, however it would be impossible, 3 richest men in the world? with all the power the military had if we didn't like it surely we could overthrow them?
Bin Laden was clever, he chose September 11 for a reason, the US have a close tie to 911.

As for your conspiracy theory I am stunned you have failed to mention about the fact that every prime minister in the last 100years has had to meet a body of people in Europe before he is sworn in. These people are not ministers of other countries but are actually influential people in commerce.

Hmmmm the mind wonders

PaintBaller.ie

Richie B
Aug 28, 2006
Ireland
www.paintballer.ie
Tinfoil Hat ALERT

It's all here boys:
http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/

The first film is in 3 parts:
1 - How religion is bull****
2 - How the fed and the general monetary system is a big con
3 - how 911 is an inside job

The second film focus on developing the new world order idea via the banking system. When you see what is going on these days with the financial systems, it all makes sense.

cookie_834

P8ntball killed me....
Oct 28, 2004
in a house with a window
Visit site
1) because most of the "western" world went to places of antiquity and robbed the f**k out of them????

2) how many african countries are in a state of civil war? are these "weathly" countries? other than that, yes, war often takes place to protect interest in foreign "assests" - a well known fact of life, not conspiracy....

3) i assume you mean martial law (run by the military....) rather than marshall (by appinted legal representatives...). i don't see this at all.... in fact the miltary have zero power on UK soil. anti-terrosirm, granted, but barely even remotely has ought to do with martial law.

4) everyone already is a number.....

5) world leaders are in constant communication and discussion - it's called global politics. nothing new there......

6) So what? what is the importance of this "apparent" airport with uderground storage.....? i have a basement.........does that make me part of a global conspiracy? (actually, i am, but that requires a different thread....:p)
i dont believe in all this so its no arguement...but in the intrest of discussion :p

1) comedy answer but no real answer

2) im not talking about the assest, the idea is that when countries go to war ceartin things are needed. the arms buisness for example is one of the wealthiest buisness in the world

3) although it is not seen so much in uk other countries have severe links to the military. in america there is a millitary personal in every state police department

4) fair game. but how would you like if every single detail about you was on one chip? considering the amount of info lost by the goverment. on top of this they would be able to tract your every movement. a bill that was passed around commons a month or two ago discussed that fact that anyone travelling outside the borders must fill in their ENTIRE ITTENIARY (sp) so that they can make sure they are doing nothing illicit....invasion of privacy much?

5) its not the idea of discussion / communication, its the way that it is done within secret before global events. why not air all your opinions on a global stage?

6) yes you have a basement woopty dee doo...but can it hold enough room for a factory. a small army. aircraft......if so.......i want one :eek:

the ideas are here people and yes they are laughable. i myself find it absurb. the majority of their ideas are laughable but some of it is very intresting, especially some of the bills passed state side

Buddha 3

Hamfist McPunchalot
afghanistan is one of the countries that has one of the largest oil pipe lines running through it supplying western civilisation with oil

"hello my name is bin laden. i run afghanistan....ooo look a pipe!! my pipe -.-"

buh bye oil

not so much to do with controlling assest as a security matter
Please get your facts straight. You are waaaaaaaaaaay off the mark.

chuckwood

Now back in Australia!
Aug 2, 2008
Adelaide, South Australia
afghanistan is one of the countries that has one of the largest oil pipe lines running through it supplying western civilisation with oil

"hello my name is bin laden. i run afghanistan....ooo look a pipe!! my pipe -.-"

buh bye oil

not so much to do with controlling assest as a security matter
I think you will find a certain 'poppy' is what the Afghans have. ;)

Jan 5, 2006
Kent
Visit site
To take things one step further, there is a lot of 'talk' about the ultimate goal of these 'masonic' secret world powers is to bring about the prophecised signs in the book of Revelations e.g. war, famine, pestilence, every human being on the planet being numbered, rebuilding the original jewish temple in Jerusalem etc.

You can see how it would be easy to see yourself as 'doing God's work' if you were actually conspiring to make these prophecies come true. And you could imagine how a mind could be twisted to think that maybe that really is in the best interest of all of us ! Scary really.

Combine that with the thought that if you had the power in your hand to buy whatever you wanted, sleep with whomever you wanted, and pretty much do whatever you want, what else would you find to occupy your time other than some pretty extreme crap. There are plenty of people out there in that situation. In the UK we used to give them Knighthoods and make them peers. Hmm, maybe things have not changed much, ... :p

The more you think about all this, the more it all starts to fit.

As an example, why has our government been so determined for us to join Europe all these years ? The people don't want it - could that be clearer ? Yet our supposedly democratically elected government keeps acting against our wishes - WHY ? This question becomes even more bizarre when you consider that Brussels is an unelected seat of government. So that must mean that our own government does not believe in democracy, and is doing it's damndest to take away our right to vote - quite amazing really ! Why is this ??? Is it because the UK bought in years (hundreds of years ?) ago to the idea of an unelected one world government and this WILL be brought about no matter what ??? It is very thought provoking.