Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

New Xbox Games And General Banter.

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
i hope they bring out a very very good world war 2 game or something like that, or a ww1, i love these types of games, and its silly that they are doing advanced warfare, but gta 4, it was all hype lets be honest, its really not that great, but this year i think some of the games they bring out will be amazing, i cant wait until the rockband game, or gutair hero world tour with the drums
Ive been playing rock band since new year, and it is the best game! Such a laugh!

Hobo_Joe

Enjoying the view...
Oct 30, 2004
London
SKate 2 (not announced, just on my wish list)
There were rumors that SKATE 2 was going to be more of an update to the first than a new game... either way it should ROCK. If they ever make it.

I do like the look of Civ: Revolutions and Overlord... looking forward to getting both of them.

snax

round the town funky kwow
Mar 11, 2008
st.neots
skate was a awsome game, bit to short, but you can just roam around places, just like gta actually, but skate 2, wouldnt mind a bit of that action ;) :p

Tim.a.p.havoc

Dec 3, 2006
You should be able to go in to prone postion which would make it better and sort out the helicopter controls because they are not exactly easy to fly.
yeah the not being able to go prone is a pain especially when playing as a sniper you stick out for all to see

Lovetone

Peter Pan of Paintball
Feb 25, 2005
Manchestoh
www.myspace.com
There were rumors that SKATE 2 was going to be more of an update to the first than a new game... either way it should ROCK. If they ever make it.

Id be more than happy with more of the same, but would like some tweaks.

some more tricks would be cool. maybe one foot, or one wheel manuals.
darkslide in there would be awesome.

also I hate how the preview video at the start of the game shows people kickflipping over rails, but they jump over the rail and the board goes under the rail. you cant do that in the game, i tried for ages.

Hobo_Joe

Enjoying the view...
Oct 30, 2004
London
Id be more than happy with more of the same, but would like some tweaks.

some more tricks would be cool. maybe one foot, or one wheel manuals.
darkslide in there would be awesome.

also I hate how the preview video at the start of the game shows people kickflipping over rails, but they jump over the rail and the board goes under the rail. you cant do that in the game, i tried for ages.
Agree on the darkslide as well as Caspers. Think more manuals would be a great addition.

The Hippie Flip is possible, its just frikken hard, and needs to be a double kickflip
Here is a link to some dudes one: