Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

New Xbox Games And General Banter.

Mikey D

I suck
Sep 14, 2002
Birmingham
Are you talking about MGS4 ?
yeah, it has at least lived up to the talk its produced for so many years. The actual release wasn't hyped up anywhere near as much as GTA4, and it's such a great game which i'll definitely be playing through a number of times, unlike most other massive games

if it were on the 360 too, it would have been so so massive

Lovetone

Peter Pan of Paintball
Feb 25, 2005
Manchestoh
www.myspace.com
yeah, it has at least lived up to the talk its produced for so many years. The actual release wasn't hyped up anywhere near as much as GTA4, and it's such a great game which i'll definitely be playing through a number of times, unlike most other massive games

if it were on the 360 too, it would have been so so massive
On balance I've heard its a load of tosh.....BUT....If it was on the 360 I'd have bought it though because I do like MGS. Played (owned) all the others.

Cetanu

Apr 25, 2006
Robbed Ninja Gaiden 2 from my bro, it rocks, been dismembering stuff all afternoon
It gets frustrating later on into the game, at least on the harder difficulties. You need the reactions of a god :p

balf

Mr Fantastico
May 20, 2006
Stealing Al's PC parts
I've had to stop playing. Don't think my pad/anything else that will break when it gets thrown about the place can take it, chuffing land mines and rocket launcher pillocks.

SteRoberts

Pugwash
Apr 1, 2004
Wolverhampton
Im not interested in MGS 4 ... for me MGS 1 still is one of the greatest games i have ever played through (many times), but 2 dissapeared up its own arse at the end, and i took 3 out of the tray about 40 mins in, so im guessing 4 isnt for me

This > http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/445123 sums up ninja gaiden pretty well, lol. Good game though.

Cant wait for Gears of War 2, especially the multiplayer stuff (and hopefully 4 player co-op?), but as soon as summer should be starting any minute now we have that to enjoy first.

And shift this fking chest infection i have ...