Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

one4onetv part 3 is up!

Bngi

Brutal Deluxe
Sep 9, 2005
helsingborg
Visit site
Is it me or is one4one going downhills? I havent enjoyed their videos for a some while now. Not out to diss. Just looking for opinions.

Edit:

I think they have to step it up, considering their adversarys Beastieballz made an impressive vid.

Cusack

Oct 17, 2005
hmm yeah i know what you mean. maybe it was just that the third vid meant they'd used all the better footage in the first 2 vids. Im sure the germany vids will be better.

Does anyone know why the philly dog was shooting all the air out his gun?

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
Because if you press the buzzer and you shoot hot over the chrono, you forfeit the point. And as the game was in overtime, and Philly didnt want to forfeit the game, they chose to empty the air from their tanks so that there was no chance of a penalty.

Cusack

Oct 17, 2005
Or, they do not want to be checked for an illegal gun so shoot out all the air so the ref's literally can't.
yeah i was thinking that, but then surely the refs would realise and confiscate the gun before he could completely empty it. :confused:

and there's nothing stopping the refs going and filling it up again is there?

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
Or, they do not want to be checked for an illegal gun so shoot out all the air so the ref's literally can't.
No that is not the case at all. If a ref suspects that a gun is illegal, they can confiscate it to put it over the ROF chrono. They can also use their very own built in fingers to check the trigger.

So in short they would have taken those guns way before they were dry firing if the refs thought they were illegal.

J

Jeff Abbott - Dye

i think they got a three four one for doing it on maxs masters..

i think