Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

one4onetv part 3 is up!

lemonadeX

Platinum Member
Jul 31, 2006
(near) Southampton
Also - if they were dry firing, there is a good chance they had been operating buttons without a refs consent - and that opens up a whole other can of worms ;)

Nick
Unless, off camera, they did ask a ref if they could turn the eyes off. Regardless, the refs wouldn't be able to prove if buttons were operated.

-Will

evoonline

CPPS Referee 4 Life.
Feb 14, 2007
Rugeley, Staffordshire
part 1 and 2 were good . part 3 was definately lacking . one4one has always been my favourite for paintball videos and even went as far as getting stickers from em and plastering my loader a while back. ive loved everything theyve done until now. my favourite is definately campaign cup 05 @ NEC. just cause its full games with no music. prefer to watch it all in its original context hearing the calls and moaning for bad calls :D

HUSH HUSH

Menace2Society
Feb 11, 2005
On The South Coast Baby
Philly didnt want to risk the penalty for a hot Marker so Fatty shot all the air out to give a lower velocity over the chrono.

Smart As Fcuk if you ask me..... Lot of money to loose for a hot gun call.

evoonline

CPPS Referee 4 Life.
Feb 14, 2007
Rugeley, Staffordshire
no reason their markers should be hot anyways? if it was chrono'd before the game. obviously the regs aint fool proof and might jump but thats just one of those risks. unless yer reg is +/- 1 or 2 then u dont chrono it right up till the 280 to save getting pulled for a hot gun.

Cusack

Oct 17, 2005
yeah but don't you just always hold your breath when the ref's about to chrono your gun. I think it's like that, better to be 100% safe than sorry

HUSH HUSH

Menace2Society
Feb 11, 2005
On The South Coast Baby
no reason their markers should be hot anyways? if it was chrono'd before the game. obviously the regs aint fool proof and might jump but thats just one of those risks. unless yer reg is +/- 1 or 2 then u dont chrono it right up till the 280 to save getting pulled for a hot gun.
All it takes is that one ball. It aint worth the risk mate.
They wer'nt hiding anything just not worth losing 8000euros