The Home Of European Paintball

Paintball.. Why is it so addictive??

Revolt

Monkey features
Dec 10, 2005
Scotland
Visit site
endorphines

like roller coasters, they release endorphines into the brains, tis the adrenalin... and people get hooked on it :p or atleast thats my excuse ;/ being shot is a right b4st4rd but after the shock its like wooo soo good :D and cant wait to get back on and whoop the guys ass who just shot you

T

TendringLOEB

endorphines

Originally posted by Revolt
like roller coasters, they release endorphines into the brains, tis the adrenalin... and people get hooked on it :p or atleast thats my excuse ;/ being shot is a right b4st4rd but after the shock its like wooo soo good :D and cant wait to get back on and whoop the guys ass who just shot you
thing is about endorphins is that you get used to them over time, so you need a bigger and bigger rush eventually, i think its why normal skydivers turn into basejumpers after a while lol.

I compare the atmosphere at tournaments and walkons and generally the whole experience to that of the festival.

Its constantly seeing Cool, Loud, Exciting things, meeting new people and chatting to them because you dont know them! You get the people doing crazy **** and some absolute characters, and 99% of the people will be dedicated to helping other ballers out.

Its superb, I dont think ive ever been a part of something so fulfilling ;) The whole team aspect too, and the competitive side and certainly all going down the pub afterwards no matter who wins and who loses.

Plus i think i have a secret desire for ladyboy from Samurai :p

So thats my 2 pence

Paul