Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Ps3 Vs Xbox 360

Gatman

Dan iS Rippin
Jul 14, 2008
Edenbridge Kent
Ok I'm in need of help I currently own a Xbox 360, I feel im getting borred of gaming at the moment this is because all I play is Halo 3.

Most of my friends own a ps3 and a xbox but im only aloud one so I need to decide between the two, they mainly ps3 on cod5 and cod4. I dont know which one to go for I really want to play little big planet and nppl 2009 etc.

Who ever owns both please shed some light and say which one is going to be better and why. I really need some help at this question. The only reason I keep the 360 is because of Halo 3:(

Gatman

Dan iS Rippin
Jul 14, 2008
Edenbridge Kent
Yeh my mum says so and its so f***in annoying. I guese im going have to make my mind up. I was thinking if you have a xbox and buy NPPL 2009 cant you change your xbox's locale settings to usa?

Nov 11, 2007
ps3 all the way, ive owned an xbox and have now played on a ps3.

the controller on the xbox is very nice but sounds like a motorboat when on.

both have excellent graphics.

the ps3 seems sleeker and not so noisy. plus the option to get on the net via your ps3 is awesome. ps, if you want to play halo on a sony machine then get resistance 2 ;)

Gatman

Dan iS Rippin
Jul 14, 2008
Edenbridge Kent
lol :),
I dont know yet because I'm saving up to pay off my holiday and I need to start saving for car and need to get money for the rest of my gear :) lol

Think I'm going to have to stay with the 360 :) maybe in the near furture I can get a ps3. My mate next door has a ps3 so might persuade him to get nppl and little big planet.

Anyone know any 360 games to get like paintball ones :)

glenn

Platinum Member
Dec 2, 2008
Stockton-on-tees
i must say i have both

and well the ps3 gets all my attention

while the 360 is a good console it is slower than the ps3 and the graphics arnt as good (altho they arnt bad)

what swings it for me is mainly the fact that the ps3 is wireless from the start and has the region free games

Rich H

Aug 29, 2002
Cambridge
You can get greg hastings tournament paintball for the xbox, and GHTP Maxd, i think someone said the nppl game will be availabe for the 360 just not yet.

Edit: Just realised you bought a copy of the game today :D my bad

glenn

Platinum Member
Dec 2, 2008
Stockton-on-tees
ok heres a good one for ya

the ps3 is also the best blue ray player money can buy

because its the only blue ray player that upgrades its software.

i dunno im sure theres some device u can buy that will allow it