Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Ps3 Vs Xbox 360

Tricky Dicky

Turks
May 9, 2008
Inverness
hate that game...:mad:

anyways back to the topic at hand, big little planet looks to me...gay to be blunt.

it is most likely that nppl 2009 will come out for xbox almpost indefinetly, if their not (im not keeping track of their updates) they would be stupid.

i have both (well the ps3 is my step dads, but hey!) and never use my ps3, i have all the games that come out for both on 360, and i only play one that been cod5 and, if they do, nppl when it comes out.

save the money, keep the xbox, dnt buy little gay planet and get more paint ;)

Tricky Dicky

Turks
May 9, 2008
Inverness
my friend Dick, possibly the only man who owns a 360 and has strong negative views against Halo 3!!
simple as....its shiiiitahhhh, its a shoot em up, but the guns dont kill people (dont dare say rappers do, its not cool or witty) you have to run in and hit each other with your pink and purpley guns/handbags!

Gatman

Dan iS Rippin
Jul 14, 2008
Edenbridge Kent
Lol, I'm thinkign of getting cod5 and then wait for the nppl to be released in the UK. Hopefully its soon because i want this game soo badly

Gatman

Dan iS Rippin
Jul 14, 2008
Edenbridge Kent
lols, its so annoying but Im going have to stay with 360. It's the smartest option because I still haven't got all my gear yet need alot more tbh.

b32-v6

Dec 9, 2008
fleetwood (nr blackpool)
360 all the way for me buddy ! the only reason to have a ps3 imo is because of the blue ray player !! i find the 360 alot alot faster on the net than the ps3 the only down side is that you have to pay for it which i think is well below the belt see as you pay all that money for the consol to start with !