Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Sneaky stuff

Jamie

How, what, why,????
Feb 19, 2002
Visit site
Here are some sneaky tips u could try, not sure if u could them sporting. But all is fair in love and paintball :D

1, turn you gass off and and fire so it burps then fire one or two blanks, in theory the enemy will think your out of gass and come for you, But being the sneaky little devil you are you've turned it back on and let em have when they step into the open.

2 simply turn the gun on its side so no balls are in the breach fire a couple of times, the same thing happens they come at you and u light em up. to make it more authentic call for more ammo, hopefully they take it hook line and sinker and u real them in :cool:

3 Dead man walking im sure your all aware of this one, it does take a bit of luck but if you walk casualy around in a non offensive stance, then i have found that some people will leave you alone. for added belive that you are out walk around whilst fiddiling with your marker (not in a perverted sense) As long as u dont put your hand up or say you are out then i think this is a fair tactic to use.

Keep your balls happy
Play with your cocker :eek:

SYTRAXZ

Sytraxz Graphics inc.
Feb 18, 2002
New York
what if

well those are pretty kool but what if you cant turn your gass off or you cant turn it on fast enough and get shot?:confused:

Jamie

How, what, why,????
Feb 19, 2002
Visit site
You should be able to turn your gass off.
and it takes about a second to turn it on, so im guessing if it takes longer you using your teeth lol ;)

Emerson

no longer a newbie
Nov 10, 2001
Indiana, USA
The first two are acceptable but the DEAD MANS WALK IS FOR PUSSIES! It ****in hurts to get shot by someone on the other team who is 2 feet away from you and they were out! :mad: ITs REALLY sleazy too because where I play when you are out you just walk off the field - you don't necessarily put in your barrel plug and hold your gun up in the air. You just walk off....so it would be really easy to do that, BUT, the refs will never allow it.

Jamie

How, what, why,????
Feb 19, 2002
Visit site
For starters we dont play like that, if your out then u put your hand up, or make it know that your out. So if i get up and walk to a better position how is it any diffrent from running to the same position??? it's not my fault if the opposition think im out just becuase im walking rather then running.

Most people usually shout out asking if your out, so if im in the open and someone asks me i'll just start running, but by that time u usually get hit,

And i would never shoot someone that close any way, to even get that close the other player would have to be blind, most people would have said something before letting u get that close to them.

saying your out when your not is unacceptable but if the opposition assume that your out just becuase your walking then thats up to them.

eric

Dedicated Pot Bitch
Aug 23, 2001
US, Ohio
Visit site
Originally posted by Ian
Alternatively play hard, play fair & if someone shoots you out its your own fault or they are a better shot. Unless your just unlucky.
No, they were probably just playing me. everyone knows im the best baller' East AND West of the equator.:D

C

Cerberus

Though I have so many snide comments on these "tactics", I'll dump them in favour of the following comment.

"east and west of the equator", dear god tell me you can't be that stupid, or do you yanks not have any geography lessons?