Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Sneaky stuff

warmonger

Mar 1, 2002
Nebraska, USA
Visit site
Originally posted by Jamie
3 Dead man walking im sure your all aware of this one, it does take a bit of luck but if you walk casualy around in a non offensive stance, then i have found that some people will leave you alone. for added belive that you are out walk around whilst fiddiling with your marker (not in a perverted sense) As long as u dont put your hand up or say you are out then i think this is a fair tactic to use.
thats exactly why I shoot any player that doesn't have his gun up, or barrel plug in. I've been burned by sleeze bags like this too many times

Mac1011

Mar 8, 2002
Woodbury NJ
Visit site
heh

I am sorry if this is late but I have a tippmann m98 to make it burp all I do is put my hand in the middle of the bolt hole and pull the trigger it will burp then all you have to do is recock it it has worked every time for me

Wabbit

Feb 12, 2002
Visit site
I like to dangle the end of my squegee out the side of my bunker sometimes. If you do it right, the opposition often thinks you are cleaning your barrel, and try to rush you. Then you just drop it on the ground and light em' up.:)

scribble

Jan 12, 2002
Denver, CO
timing

not sure if they are all sporting especially in the fast paced arena that the game is moving into.
they all might work but personally i prefer your cross field sprints 20 metres to mug out some guy who just popped back in for a split second,then once he is gone mugging the other three players as confusion reigns from an unexpected,progressive forward move...

remember if its on its gone,

Scribble