Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

What pump is this

outkastmike

CUMBRIA
Jan 26, 2004
Cumbria
facebook.com
Dont think its a phantom due to the M16 style grip,i have only seen them with the 45 type grip,unless its a cheapo knock off phantom clone.
Is it a fixed barrel or the screw in type body

SAMUEL.D.RYAN

one.man.band
Mar 17, 2007
Cambridge/Huntingdon
More details of the marker? Can you take the barrel out? Pics of the internals and the ASA/back end.

Dont think its a phantom due to the M16 style grip,i have only seen them with the 45 type grip,unless its a cheapo knock off phantom clone.
Is it a fixed barrel or the screw in type body
Phantoms come stock with M16 grips, they used to be the norm.

The trigger group is definitely not CCI though.

Post it up on MCB, someone will probably answer your question within an hour.

paintball-lizard

Automag yeah baby yeah!
Oct 7, 2005
Kilsyth
I just looked at the pics you guys have put up and its internals look like a phantom.I was thinking about putting it into a wooden stock and making it a proper pump action lol.

Lucky

Platinum Member
Sep 1, 2004
rochester, UK
The problem you have is that there were an awful lot of "Nelspot Clones" produced back in the day, hell even my local shop had their own guns made (Black Widow).:rolleyes:
The design was simple and easy and cheap to copy so unless you can see any markings on the gun, i guess it's safe to say it is just a clone. Most reputable guns were marked so you knew what they were, and that your friends could buy one too.

Hi guys i have just got my hands on 2 of these and was wondering what type they are.They look like a phantom but im not 100% sure.I have 1 working the other needs some more work.

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c299/paintball-lizard/Paintballer008.jpg