Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

What pump is this

Split Personality

Mar 31, 2007
Berkshire
This is what you mean by a proper pump action

Back in the day...... my brothers and I had two of these Sheridan Pump rifles (nick named the post office guns) we got from a site clearance.

I do not know were they went, but collectors items now (this pic was from USebay and went for $350)

You have two top tubes - the barrel and one with about 15 balls - tip to the left to load and run on 12gram in the bottom tube. (2mins to change)

Lucky

Platinum Member
Sep 1, 2004
rochester, UK
You have two top tubes - the barrel and one with about 15 balls - tip to the left to load and run on 12gram in the bottom tube. (2mins to change)
My local site used to have just one of those which i always loved to use. You could always tell where i was in the woods from the kaboom it used to make and the sound of falling trees from a ball strike.:eek:
Chrono was a dirty word back then, when real men, pumped, wiped, and whimpered after a hit......assuming they were still conscious:D

nhbc

Apr 8, 2004
stoke on trent
Visit site
Can't remember what the name of this is but it's definitely not a phantom. I played at a site that used them as rental guns and they were made in the UK as a phantom lookeylikey. :)

Bedlam

Gone crazy, back soon...
My local site used to have just one of those which i always loved to use. You could always tell where i was in the woods from the kaboom it used to make and the sound of falling trees from a ball strike.:eek:
Chrono was a dirty word back then, when real men, pumped, wiped, and whimpered after a hit......assuming they were still conscious:D
Yes, those were the days, when getting shot at close range meant a trip to Intensive care and a shot to the bollocks meant a swift sex change.....
:cool:

BigKris

Fabriacate diem..punk
Jan 8, 2009
Cambridge area.
www.level-1.org.uk
I've been looking at that photo for ages,i have seen one of those before.God its one of those ones when its on the tip of your tongue.

Its a bit hazy as it was a long time ago but i'm almost positive Mayhem used to either distribute those or had them manufactured . Very possibly something by Line SI (*edit no not line SI.)

Thats going to drive me nuts now.bloody ell:rolleyes:

By the way some Phantoms certainly did have an M16 grip.Not standard though.

BigKris

Fabriacate diem..punk
Jan 8, 2009
Cambridge area.
www.level-1.org.uk
Sorry forgot to say,i might be talking cobblers here but "lone star" is/was a company from texas who manufacture grips.I think you may find that alot of old markers have lone star grips on them.