Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Wurzel Bash Thanks

NIALL

Jul 9, 2001
Visit site
Thanks to all those that came and made the Wurzel Bash a real smooooothy this year. No crap all day, only one minor whinge that the guy dressed as a snowman was too bouncy, (get a life) and finally bollox to the bloke who thought it funny to nick the last three flagons of Scrumpy before the presentation. Hope they made you sick.

Happy Christmas to everyone.

Niall

:)

Beaker

Hello again
Jul 9, 2001
Wherever I may roam
imlr.org
No mate - the thanks is for you.

Good day, great attitude, (most) teams were having a laugh rather than going for the trophies - makes a change i can tell ya'

It's probably the only tournament were a bunch of Novices dressed in Monks robes can beat a Pro team in under 3 minutes. :cool:

Speak to you later dude

Beaker

Hello again
Jul 9, 2001
Wherever I may roam
imlr.org
Thunder dressed as monks for Wurzel as we wanted a laugh. Robes are great but get REAL heavy when muddy :(

And we beat Storm on the speedball field inside 3 minutes. They got 3rd overall in Division 1 so weren't a pushover :D

Rest of the day we kept gettin lost with the whole new tourney concept of "woodland" fields. I think my players can only see in primary colours :)

Yeah! The thanks go to Niall and the rest of the Campaign crew, and lets not forget the Mayhem Tigers who did a fantastic job of marshalling what has to be the coldest tourney ive ever played!!! (Not done Elsham in January yet.....!) The reason it was soooo cold lies with a thin wire line, a desperate need to have a slash and the belief that i have the long jump ability of an Olympic athlete. It would appear that wire has quite a stopping power when trying to cross rivers (well stream really, but that would make me sound silly wouldn't it!)

Having turned up on the off chance i might get a couple of games, i ended up playing for a scratch team (HillBillies2 replacements) and had a great time. Thanks to the guys and girl that made up the team.... Birdie, nice one, you had the guys falling at your feet all day (well maybe just on the village field!!!).

To all the teams we've played, haven't played and even the ones that smell: Have A Great Xmas And A very Drunk New Years......See you at the temple in 2002!!!