Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Xbox 360 help

SJS

Karma Monkey Spunk?
Dec 7, 2008
North East, Sunderland
hey,

Just wondering if anyone had any experiance in fixing Xbox 360's?

My ethernet wont work, and ive done loads of stuff and it actually is the console not the cable, the internet or anything else.

I dont know if its the actuall port ill have to replace or the Pic chip that controls it.

Cheers if i manage to get this sorted it will save me £60 + postage to send it to microsofts repairs place in Germany.

SJ

A-Dawg

London Tigers 2
Jan 27, 2008
drop me a pm in about 5-7 days if you havent got it sorted, i know someone who will be able to help you, but rather not hassle them unless needed

A Dinnie Ken

it is what it is - GioGoi
Aug 24, 2008
Inverness, Scotland.
hey,

Just wondering if anyone had any experiance in fixing Xbox 360's?

My ethernet wont work, and ive done loads of stuff and it actually is the console not the cable, the internet or anything else.

I dont know if its the actuall port ill have to replace or the Pic chip that controls it.

Cheers if i manage to get this sorted it will save me £60 + postage to send it to microsofts repairs place in Germany.

SJ
If its not more than 1 year old then its free of charge to send to microsoft then, They send a box to you and then they pick it up

SJS

Karma Monkey Spunk?
Dec 7, 2008
North East, Sunderland
If its not more than 1 year old then its free of charge to send to microsoft then, They send a box to you and then they pick it up
HA i wish. its almost 3-4 years maybee older. I've been really lucky to only get this one problem. but to send it to microsoft £60 :eek: bloody scam.

ive got it all open and every thing looks fine, one of the connections on the ethernet port looked a little weak so i solderd over it. but then realized its proberblys the chip that controls it and not the port its self :eek:

The Dead Dodo

Platinum Member
Apr 7, 2008
cornwall
as far as im aware all 360's except elietes (may be worng ont he elite) have a 4 year garuntee, try asking them without tellig them the age unless they ask and then say ur not sure as ive had a friend have his xbox disc drive fixed not long ago and that was an original batch xbox.
hopethis helps
will

A Dinnie Ken

it is what it is - GioGoi
Aug 24, 2008
Inverness, Scotland.
as far as im aware all 360's except elietes (may be worng ont he elite) have a 4 year garuntee, try asking them without tellig them the age unless they ask and then say ur not sure as ive had a friend have his xbox disc drive fixed not long ago and that was an original batch xbox.
hopethis helps
will
No mate its actualy only like 1/2 for any problems but 3/4 for red lights as far as i can mind

Dave284

Platinum Member
Jan 4, 2008
sorry to hi-jack, but i've been having aload of trouble with mine crashing recently, its well ventelated and happens on all games not just the one. any idea's?

SJS

Karma Monkey Spunk?
Dec 7, 2008
North East, Sunderland
sorry bud but ya wrong they only have a 1 year garuntee and i think 4 for the hardware.

I phoned microsoft earlier today when i got in. They also said that with the whole £60 thing they would give it a service and then it would have another years garuntee from when they serviced it.

hopethis helps
will