Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Xbox 360 help

SJS

Karma Monkey Spunk?
Dec 7, 2008
North East, Sunderland
Try opening it up and checking all the vents. mine where cramed full of dust. Looked a bit like the inside of a vacuum hoover :eek: and mine never over heats and crashes.

sorry to hi-jack, but i've been having aload of trouble with mine crashing recently, its well ventelated and happens on all games not just the one. any idea's?

The Dead Dodo

Platinum Member
Apr 7, 2008
cornwall
awell mate must of got luky then having his disk tray fixed on a original consol miricales can happen then with microsoft. on my 5 xbox atm :( 3 premiums and 2nd elite all rrod happen excep this ones ok so far touch wood.

A Dinnie Ken

it is what it is - GioGoi
Aug 24, 2008
Inverness, Scotland.
Currently, any Xbox 360 is covered by a one year manufacturer’s warranty (two years in some parts of the world). If the console is out of warranty, there is a charge to have it repaired. It then comes with an additional one year repair warranty. With these changes, there is effectively a three year warranty with no charge for repair for general hardware failures indicated by the three flashing red lights error code which displays on the console

westy880

BZ Zulu's
Dec 7, 2008
Northallerton, north yorkshire
mine started crashing alot, then the disk tray would open itself up, and then it would turn itself on and the disk tray would go nuts, then it just got the three red lights. sent it away and got it back, hasnt been a problem ever since.