Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Xbox 360 or PS3?

Basik

Platinum Member
Jan 11, 2007
UK
Not only that, it is better because it works, has great features (friend lists, all that stuff) and you can easily communicate with other players.

So, its not only because more people are playing it really, is it?
You have a friends list on a PS3, and once people have headsets, its easy to communicate on them aswell.

Lovetone

Peter Pan of Paintball
Feb 25, 2005
Manchestoh
www.myspace.com
You have a friends list on a PS3, and once people have headsets, its easy to communicate on them aswell.
thats quite a "once"
and also the machanics of the Xbox implementation make it much asier to instantly make friends with people, even those who you met days ago.

just face it, live ****s on PSN from any angle apart from the cost.

pringle

Jul 3, 2007
Hummmmm yes i am not to familiar with that magazine :rolleyes: I hope they did not actually use the word 'Apparently' did they :rolleyes:
Well it aint just that magazines i think you will find most site on the internet refer to gta IV content being 360 exclusive, and the article you quoted doesnt actually confirm ps3 content but that there source say there might be

p.s just noticed the date of the article is also 17 October, 2006 and there has been no further update since then:rolleyes:

jacktheman2

Platinum Member
Feb 8, 2007
London
www.shutterimages.co.uk
make it much asier to instantly make friends with people, even those who you met days ago.
Well just like the ps3 it also makes it easy to instantly make friends with people, even those who you met days ago. Like the xbox it keeps a back catalog of people you have met. voce chat, voice massages, camera chat and good old typed massage ps3 has all the same standard features that a next gen console has like the xbox has so why is it so sh*t ?

YT_69

Apr 2, 2008
... Also, please bare in mind that the xbox 360 version of gta was finished almost a year ago, the PS3 version continue evolving graphically... which in this day and age is quite rapidly! Granted xbox made a rod for their own back on this one as the reason the release was delayed for the ps3, was because microsoft bought out the company making processors for PS3, and closed it... so rockstar had to totally rebuild the game for the new processor...

smart or dumb move... you decide!

Lovetone

Peter Pan of Paintball
Feb 25, 2005
Manchestoh
www.myspace.com
... Also, please bare in mind that the xbox 360 version of gta was finished almost a year ago, the PS3 version continue evolving graphically... which in this day and age is quite rapidly! Granted xbox made a rod for their own back on this one as the reason the release was delayed for the ps3, was because microsoft bought out the company making processors for PS3, and closed it... so rockstar had to totally rebuild the game for the new processor...

smart or dumb move... you decide!
why dont you read what you just typed, and realise what a pile of horse**** it is. microsoft closed the company making ps3 chips?
does that mean that GTA doesnt run properly on older ps3s? does it run much better on these special new ps3s which GTA4 was designed for by rockstar?
hahahahahahah

heh, if its true and that is the case,thats hilarious for the early adoptors.

if its bs, which i suspect, then why does the ps3 version not run in HD ?
and why doesnt the ps3 version use anti aliasing? so much for the years worst of graphical magic added to the ps3 version

honestly, wow.

YT_69

Apr 2, 2008
why dont you read what you just typed, and realise what a pile of horse**** it is. microsoft closed the company making ps3 chips?
does that mean that GTA doesnt run properly on older ps3s? does it run much better on these special new ps3s which GTA4 was designed for by rockstar?
hahahahahahah

heh, if its true and that is the case,thats hilarious for the early adoptors.

if its bs, which i suspect, then why does the ps3 version not run in HD ?
and why doesnt the ps3 version use anti aliasing? so much for the years worst of graphical magic added to the ps3 version

honestly, wow.
sorry dude, but they did in october 06... not my fault the ps3 is crap though, no need to jump on me about it.

Lovetone

Peter Pan of Paintball
Feb 25, 2005
Manchestoh
www.myspace.com
well it is plausible that MS bought out a microchip company I suppose, but to rewrite the whole architecture for GTA4? doubt it.

and the chronology of 2006 doesnt really make much sense in that case.