Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Xbox 360 or PS3?

YT_69

Apr 2, 2008
lol i suppose when you look at it from that point of view, it does seem a bit, erm, far fetched!

the facts i know are 1. MS did buy the company 2. thats one of the reasons gta4 was ready for 360 but wasnt for ps3 and 3. that it was in october!... the rest is my own "join the dots" style speculation

YT_69

Apr 2, 2008
gears of war 2 is gna "pwn" at the yanks say it... rock on :)

also, whats the odds of there being a "gladiators" game after tomorrow night?
anyone checked out some of the new female gladiators? ... "i say, ding dong"
i think im gonna compete, and see if i can blag that im a woman to go against them, perhaps ill die and come back as their leotard :D

Golddust

Doing my own thing!
Sep 8, 2007
Haverhill, Suffolk
There you go... xbox wins, I dont know ANYONE that has both and plays the PS3 more than the 360...
yahh, you do Jake.
Rick does for a start, hes just a bum so he does not have one
you cant say the ps3 is bad or vice verse, i have only ever played it for about for 10 mins and that was the mgs4 demo and that was amazing

But gow2 will kick everything's arse so it does not matter;)

Jakey01

Jake
Sep 8, 2007
Haverhill, Suffolk
yahh, you do Jake.
Rick does for a start, hes just a bum so he does not have one
you cant say the ps3 is bad or vice verse, i have only ever played it for about for 10 mins and that was the mgs4 demo and that was amazing

But gow2 will kick everything's arse so it does not matter;)
WTF!?!

rick dont have a ps3 therefore your answer to my question is contradictory -- read what i previously put before trying to correct me -- and we can say what we like about each of the consoles, its all about what kind of person you are
- xbox = person who plays with other people alot (multiplayer games)
- ps3 = someone whos all about spec and graphics who dont mind playing single player games

GOW 2 will be great

jacktheman2

Platinum Member
Feb 8, 2007
London
www.shutterimages.co.uk
I dont know ANYONE that has both and plays the PS3 more than the 360...
I do ....

ps3 = someone whos all about spec and graphics who dont mind playing single player games
Thats your opinion but hell do i disagree with it.

Look it seems that where going to go in a very big circle. This is never going to end. I am just thinking about the next generation of consoles that are going to come out and the hole thing is going to start again and i can not be bothered with arguing with someone on witch is better . I have both as i have said before and in my mind i have already decided witch one i think is better.

Jakey01

Jake
Sep 8, 2007
Haverhill, Suffolk
rick would have a ps3, hes said that a few times.
But tbf how many times have you played on a ps3?
twice... and like iv told you, your all you posts are just to posted to try and prove me wrong, so just quit while your ahead.

yet il end this silly squabble by saying i ' I DON'T KNOW ANYBODY WHO HAS BOTH XBOX 360 & PS3 THAT PLAYS THERE PS3 MORE YET'

Everyone is entitled to an opinion on here as it is a discussion remember adam

**Edit* with the accsepance of jacktheman2 (who i don't really know, just noting it before you do)

Jakey01

Jake
Sep 8, 2007
Haverhill, Suffolk
I do ....

Thats your opinion but hell do i disagree with it.

Look it seems that where going to go in a very big circle. This is never going to end. I am just thinking about the next generation of consoles that are going to come out and the hole thing is going to start again and i can not be bothered with arguing with someone on witch is better . I have both as i have said before and in my mind i have already decided witch one i think is better.
it is my opinion and its how i see it, thats why i value what your saying... There both consoles and they both have there customers... enjoy...