Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Eve Online:

TEKLOFTY

You're in the jungle baby
Jan 7, 2009
In your sphincter
Anyone here play it? Been playing about 4 1/2 years myself, thinking of quitting as it is getting stale now but i am still interested to know if any posters here dabble in it.

Zorg

Platinum Member
Dec 21, 2007
Staffordshire, England
www.void-online.net
I've tried to get in to it a few times but it seems too late now, my character has like 6 million skill points... so far behind the top guys and seems like you can never catch up.

Chris from Unreal Paintball is a big player of it, last I checked he had a few characters with 60 - 70 million skill points.

Ali

gunnin down fools in style
Jun 23, 2007
huddersfield
my cousin does but i aint got a clue what it is though......all i know is its somethin to do with space ships ?:confused::eek:

depth

Sep 3, 2008
try playing X3, its not an MMO but it's the same thing as eve, except you can dogfight and control a fleet as opposed to a single ship. and you can build your own space stations and have them making you a fortune... i gave up playing as the controls are numerous.

TEKLOFTY

Jan 7, 2009
In your sphincter
try playing X3, its not an MMO but it's the same thing as eve, except you can dogfight and control a fleet as opposed to a single ship. and you can build your own space stations and have them making you a fortune... i gave up playing as the controls are numerous.
I might give that a go mate, eve is burning me out with its politics and i tried Sins of a Solar Empire.

BubbleGumBob

Free Style Baby!
Mar 10, 2007
Reading/Newbury
not sure il get him on here but next time hes on messenger, i can give him message of some sort, watching the vids of him at the eve convetion in poland was pritty funny

hes a he really a big a deal as its sounds like it is?

TEKLOFTY

Jan 7, 2009
In your sphincter
not sure il get him on here but next time hes on messenger, i can give him message of some sort, watching the vids of him at the eve convetion in poland was pritty funny

hes a he really a big a deal as its sounds like it is?
Hmmm, 'big deal' isn't exactly the best way to describe SUAS - i would say he is infamous. Basically, he got famous through inventing and singing a theme song for Goonswarm (google something awful, they arn't just represented in eve), this coupled with his regular drunken TS rants made him quite the personality; he has kind of diminished since stealing a titan from Goons but is still really well known so yeh, i'd say he was a pretty big deal.