Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Eve Online:

Shwat

Platinum Member
Apr 9, 2009
Wirral
Ive been playing for about 5 years now. Having a bit of a breather at the mo. Hit me up if you see me online, name is "ShadowMonk". Caldari race but I fly whatever. About 75mil SP I think, PvP specced :)

Idioteque

Test
Oct 21, 2008
Yo man started playing a month ago and having a wicked time in my amarr noobie interceptor. Eve name > Hatcha<

Northy_Delta

stop bitchin start playin
Aug 5, 2002
Harrogate AKA Toytown
Visit site
Eve is an incredable game, can become very consuming though. Played it for 6 years but went inactive good few months ago. Used to run few pvp corps; The Priory and Spartan Industries.

Keep thinking of coming back but blobs and capital ships just ruined most of fun for me. :mad:

TEKLOFTY

You're in the jungle baby
Jan 7, 2009
In your sphincter
Eve is an incredable game, can become very consuming though. Played it for 6 years but went inactive good few months ago. Used to run few pvp corps; The Priory and Spartan Industries.

Keep thinking of coming back but blobs and capital ships just ruined most of fun for me. :mad:
Who's your main? Waywatcher?

TomMcTaf

Dec 16, 2008
London

I remember the Priory, they were a good corp! Personally i was in Tyrell Corp for 5 years before i gave up on the game. It takes a big chunk of your life. Any PvP game will do over crap like WoW etc. If you have the patience for it though, Eve is the best of the bunch :)

As for cost of the game, if your hardcore, the ammount of money you generate in game can be used to buy time cards, so you play for free.

and blobs are avoidable, but if your a one man band with no alts, not so much. Train to be an inty pilot, cheep and effective, 10 of you and you have an awsome battleship ratter hit squad :)

peace

SteRoberts

Pugwash
Apr 1, 2004
Wolverhampton
i tried a trial once, from [DK]Shadow - at the time he was a bit of a pesky pirate type. Anyone heard of him? aint spoke to him for years. (long shot i know)

I didnt like it myself though.

Northy_Delta

stop bitchin start playin
Aug 5, 2002
Harrogate AKA Toytown
Visit site
i tried a trial once, from [DK]Shadow - at the time he was a bit of a pesky pirate type. Anyone heard of him? aint spoke to him for years. (long shot i know)

I didnt like it myself though.
Lol thats a mad coincidence. I used to live down the road from DK Shadow when at Uni in sheffield. He joined the corp, got chatting then realised he lived down the road. Last time I spoke to him he was off in the army (good 3 years ago now).