Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Greg Hastings 2

rob_evanson

Veni Vidi Vici
Jul 27, 2001
Cheshire, England
www.teamquestpaintball.co.uk
Has anyone had a look at this, there's a lot of vids on YouTube covering the gameplay. You can lean, switch hands, dive, fire whilst checking your flanks and it covers both woodland and tournament balls, with over 100 real baller, you can even issue orders to your team just like in Brothers in Arms Hells Highway. Online promises 10 v 10 and it looks pretty good, and theres a good selection of markers including multi coloured Ion (although god knows what he's using in the demonstration)

Been tempted by Millenium Paintball but the reviews killed it, but this actually looks good.

Homewrecker

previously Tomtimus Prime
Aug 9, 2010
Manchester
Yea, I'd say from the vid that it looks alright....for a paintball video game, as a fps it loosk below average.

I will suspect it will just play terribly, control interface is one of the hardest and most expensive parts of development usually average companies just buy an engine in. Squad stuff takes loads of time and money too. Although looks like they saved a wedge on the graphics...:tsk:

Also, look at the back catalogue from the developers http://www.majescoentertainment.com/.

Sorry to be a killjoy :(

Pegasus

[GBH Exile] Captain #35
Dec 23, 2008
Surrey
Yea, I'd say from the vid that it looks alright....for a paintball video game, as a fps it loosk below average.

I will suspect it will just play terribly, control interface is one of the hardest and most expensive parts of development usually average companies just buy an engine in. Squad stuff takes loads of time and money too. Although looks like they saved a wedge on the graphics...:tsk:

Also, look at the back catalogue from the developers http://www.majescoentertainment.com/.

Sorry to be a killjoy :(
I'm just glad its different from the cr** Infinity ward and treyarch are sending out...... :doh: :(

mctractorboy

Brotherhood - Gething
Mar 30, 2004
Newport
have you guys played the other ghtp games? GHTP maxd was pretty good in my opinion, and the online was awesome. If this game is better than maxd then itll be awesome!

Mr. Suicide

BHood.
Oct 29, 2004
South Wales
Visit site
GHTP and GHTP Max'd were EASILY one of the best games out there. When the first one came out, I couldn't put it down and I didn't even have xbox live! It was the one, with a wicked set of equipment!

Luke.