Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Greg Hastings 2

Ant_UK_Refs

Platinum Member
Nov 13, 2008
Tameside, Manchester
What Steeley said. Give the game a chance before you slag it off, ffs. And there is also the likelihood that the end product will be much better than pre release publicity shots/footage on youpube. While you're at it remember one thing........IT'S ONLY A GAME

Andy Steele

P8ntball isn't a sport
Sep 2, 2005
manchester
You could say that about ANYTHING though.
Yes I could. Intact I do. How can you completely write off a game because of a few videos you've seen. I mean come on. Would that not be like me calling you a knob after I've seen a few pics/vids of you(the last comment was for example purposes. Don't take it to heart)

Kitty

www.techpb.com
Aug 16, 2007
Oahu, Hawaii / London UK
www.myspace.com
I know its delayed for the canadians, I will see if I can find out for you guys.
The ps3 version is still being worked on, they are trying to include ps3 move capabilities within the software
and it is scheduled for release early 2011.

Ant_UK_Refs

Platinum Member
Nov 13, 2008
Tameside, Manchester
Thank you Kitty. Can't see why we shouldn't get it, as when the first GHTP came out.......a vast majority of hardcore gamers (non ballers incindentally) actually enjoyed the game for what it was so it's not like the game wouldn't sell well on our side of the pond, and appeal to the gaming masses