Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Greg Hastings 2

Roquey

Nov 3, 2008
Majesco stated a 28th september release but for some reason it seems that when asked for a WORLD release they gave the US release. *******s.

Dark Warrior

www.paintballscene.co.uk
Nov 28, 2002
www.paintballscene.co.uk
US have got XBox360 and Wii versions so far.
UK releases not now due til end of October/ Early November due to some distribution issues
PS3 version early 2011 as previously stated.

Homewrecker

previously Tomtimus Prime
Aug 9, 2010
Manchester
Yes I could. Intact I do. How can you completely write off a game because of a few videos you've seen. I mean come on. Would that not be like me calling you a knob after I've seen a few pics/vids of you(the last comment was for example purposes. Don't take it to heart)
I think you could be perfectly in your right to call someone a knob from only viewing multiple videos of them being a knob... That seems absolutely obvious to me.

I could agree with what you're saying if there had only been one video released, but there's loads.... more than enough to be able to voice an opinion.

So you are telling me that you don't make judgement on anything until you have experienced it first hand?

But wait, how long do you have to play it before you can craft a sufficient opinion. If I played it and didn't like it, could I then expect you then tell me that I didn't play it enough, or I didn't 'get' it....whatever man, I can see when I think a game isn't going to be enjoyable and I should be able to express that though without being criticised for it.

Even if I'm proven wrong and its the best thing since Counterstrike, what do I lose?

The few reviews I've seen support that first impression anyway, but I guess thats subjective... there is some positive user reviews.

It does seem interesting that the publisher is in no hurry to release it everywhere, even more so if its a small enough code that it can be distributed digitally.... not usually a good sign.

Dark Warrior

www.paintballscene.co.uk
Nov 28, 2002
www.paintballscene.co.uk
The problem maybe is trying to compare a Paintball game with other First Person Shoot-em-ups that have been developed over years and have had a lot of money thrown at it. Rather unfair but suppose that is the way it is.
I am not a hard core gamer and I even liked Millennium/PSP Paintball to a certain extent
I cannot compare GHP2 to the previous GH games as they are not out on the Wii
So all I am doing at present is playing GHP2 and Millennium to see which I prefer.