Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

How many Pump Players are there

Pumpmaster

Dec 14, 2008
Redding Ca. (Nor-Cal)
where you guys play? This seems to be a pretty slow form.What is the pump scene like there?? Any tourney series? Any just get together events? What is there we can do as a pump community here in Nor-Cal to help things get going more over there?? I am i charge of putting together pump days at one of the largest fields here in Northern california. At first when we started putting them together a couple of years ago we could only draw 12 to 15. Now we draw 40 to 50 or more,and it is not uncommon to have more pumps at any given field up here than semi's. So if there is any help I might be able to offer, please let me know. James

Lucky

Platinum Member
Sep 1, 2004
rochester, UK
Interested to find some pump games in 2009
I'm there too if any happen.:p

Pumpmaster.
The problem we have here in the uk is that the Semi decimated the uk pump scene and basically all walk on's are semi owners.
Only a few eccentric die hards still own and run pumps, and due to the lousy transport logistics of the uk, getting all these eccentric's to meet in one place for a game is a nightmare, but maybe it'd be possible to piggy back some pump games off the back of some larger events?
A lot of players still own pumps but they're tucked away in loft's and garages never to be seen again........unfortunately:(

I miss playing pump, as the style is just so different and unique:)

ShimmerShot

Platinum Member
Apr 1, 2008
Midlands
I'm very intrested in taking pump up!
This looks like fun times as well as been more economical on paint :p

I'm just scared of getting started mostly because i don't have much knowledge of creating a pump from scratch. Really want one of those old e-blades because they look the bee's knees.

Are there any UK shops what would sell the parts to change mech guns to pump? (as i don't have a credit card).

I think there will be a revival im pump because of the current climate, but then this is a very quiet corner of paintball, sup air and woodsball been more prodominant and taking most of the spotlight. I really do hope to get a chance to play one of these in 09.