Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Player Representative

3Bird

May 1, 2010
Stroud, UK
Once again Robbo thank you for taking the time to explain things to me and I think I better understand the reasons behind the decision and the federation it’s self so once again thank you for taking the time to explain to me.

I’m sorry if I came across as someone trying to shoot down the idea because I really didn’t mean to, personally I think it’s a great idea just I didn’t understand the reasons behind it. For what little it worth id like to offer any help I can to the federation, I’m sure you have more than enough help already but should you ever need a n00b for anything just ask.

J.A Houston

Dave284

Platinum Member
Jan 4, 2008
I think some people want to be the rep because of the cred that would come with it. What they have to realise is that this is a commitment, and comes with responsibility, and unpaid responsibility at that.
Who currently does volunteer work for the Pball community?
The Mods on this site.
Also, who has a better conduit to the UK playing public than a P8nt mod?
I think some people want to be the rep because of the cred that would come with it. What they have to realise is that this is a commitment, and comes with responsibility, and unpaid responsibility at that.
Who currently does volunteer work for the Pball community?
The Mods on this site.
Also, who has a better conduit to the UK playing public than a P8nt mod?

hmmm... i spy a spam bot.

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
if it is to be only one, then im out ;) Twizz gets my vote

Lump, nowhere have I said the board have decided there is to be only one rep mate, this has to be decided upon by the board at our next meeting; everything I have said is just my opinion and not official though some people make it out as though I have decided everything, this is just not true.

If the guys [and Gill] on the board do decide there is to be only one candidate at our next meeting on the 11th May then I am pretty sure they will select him [or her] at the same meeting.

I suppose the confusion occurs because some people take what I say as official and don't really read my qualifiers.

Kem

HEADSHOT
Dec 16, 2008
S****horpe ... gah
I personally think that a mod from this site would be an exxcellent choice lump and others have always been fair and not "exercise power over others" at least from what little dealings ive had with them.

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
Maybe they should take a piece of each nominee and use them to build a rep.

That way, everyone would be happy.

:)

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
An announcement should be due soon - my money's on Twizz.

I don't think there'll be any announcement made soon seeing as we had to cancel this week's proposed meeting due to a lot of unforeseen circumstances.

As soon as we do get our asses round the table, we will of course be discussing the subject of player representation to the federation and hopefully resolve the position.

As soon as we know, you'll know ....