Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Players Conference?

Biscuit

Mar 21, 2006
wakey
Visit site
how about tagging this onto the event that is happening in blackpool:pthat way you get alot of public exposure and the place as all the facilities that might be required to hold an event like this,plus we can all make a weekend of it and get lashed:D:D

thejackle

West Coast Spartons
Apr 7, 2009
lancashire darwen
This looks spot on,
in my slightly more chavy days (we all make mistakes):rolleyes: I used to go travel all over to car shows, they always had loads of trade stands and it was a top place to buy, speakers, wheels TV's well you name it basically.
Hopfuly this would be the paintball equivelant. I even showed my car in a few and I was still charged the entrance fee, so as for entrance, I think anyone who genuinely wants to learn, trade or socalize more in the paintball scene will jump at this!
It would be great to see all the trade stands showcasing there products and would be a great place to buy kit as lets face it there are very few people who have a store within 50 miles of them.

I think you should have some games or demos so that any newbies can see exactly what tournys are like and maybe a seperate scenario area?

Which ever way you go I think it will be a big success, and we'll defanatly be there, !! :D

Dskize

I Would
Dec 6, 2004
Duntryin
Having attended the Audio Visual version of these days (PLASA, etc) I would agree with the weekend idea ,the closed day for the industry to mutually backslap each other have a couple of drinkies at each others trade stands ,talk shop and sort out any business ,dealers training etc without the need to deal with such mundane things as selling to the public ,leave that till the sunday which is open to everyone and advertised as such ,if you want to stick up a snap cage and such have projectors bouncing DVDs etc all over the place that's pretty easy to organise and im sure there are knowledgable bods in the companies that can achieve this ,if not I do this sort of thing for a living and am willing to help out if needed.A lot gets done in the AV world at these things and as I'm sure were all aware it's only as good for the public on the sunday as the traders want it to be.

Raffles

Going....going....not quite dead yet...
Jun 21, 2004
oldham - lancs
Actually, Dskize has had a very good idea there (for a change :p). Let's use the skills/contacts/facilities of the people already on this here fourm.

I'm know there are PR/advertising/AV/comms people here who would probably be willing to help (for very little or no charge). I'm one of the above (and a member of the 'no charge' brigade).

Anyone on here have a very large garden and marquee for use ;)?

Raffles

Going....going....not quite dead yet...
Jun 21, 2004
oldham - lancs
Deal!

But why would you want me to mop your laptop? Would that make it a lap-mop?

Seriously though, there's plenty of peeps on here that could have something to offer.