Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Quick question to all back players.

The tape players should be dominating the line. If you lose the line call your back player to watch your line and have a look in field until you get chance to take control again.
If you control the line it allows you to move round the bunker and look further infield - I'll guarantee you get eliminations this way.

JJ

Baca Loco

Ex-Fun Police
5, 7 or 10?

Makes a difference which game you're playing to some degree. 5 has a bit more flexibility as long as you know where opposition are. However, generally back corners play their wires most of the time and should be coordinating with either mid-back or mid wires on controlling lanes and fields of fire. For example, opposition making a strong effort up center and have either eliminated or are on verge of pinching one of your front guys. If a back corner is widest gun to be able to suppress that angle or opponent's push its his (or her) job to get on it but at same time see to it that wire remains defended, "Hey Bob, get on the right wire. I'm inside. Jerry's getting pinched. Tell them on the left guns are looking our way."-- as good teams will recognize those opening and jump on them.

Moo

Oct 30, 2001
G Unit
Visit site
i think that its your job the get you front man as far forward as poss but at the same time watching you other side.
see what happening around you whos left from the opposition and where they are look after you tape man as he is plays a key role in the game assist him in what ever way possible firing as much paint as you can down your tape but at the same time having a quick look to see whats on the other side of you and possibly fire paint of as well but never forget about your tape man they are depending on you in the game and your there to watch there tape and communicate.

steven09

Timothy Moschera

Apr 1, 2002
Visit site
From a front players view it is very helpful if you look down the tape and work with your front player to make options. It is very irritating when you can't do anything but hide behind your prop.
It is the back players immediate responsibility to keep his front player in the game.

Lensman

Apr 1, 2002
Fresno, CA
Visit site
Back player

It has a lot to do with the size of the field I'm playing on. On larger fields I tend to watch the tape. On smaller ones I tend to cross it up unless I'm trying to do something specific like sweet spot or help a front player move up.

crazypbkid

team driven black
Apr 23, 2002
va
Visit site
i like to periodicly switch sides about every five seconds to take a good look at every thing that way i can always see whats happenin and i know what i need ot hammer on both sides of the field

mike